Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork Rules
Exclamation 
This is the email I sent to AW regarding the new rules around what is allowed in the 'free to view' areas of our profiles

You are requesting that any pictures that are in a 'free to view' area
that show; Genetalia, Watersports, Oral, Penetration be deleted or moved
to our private gallery
Does this INCLUDE pictures of breasts, nipples, buttocks or are they
still allowed in our 'free to view' areas?

This was the response I recieved;

Hello

Thank you for your email.

We understand that our members want to get this right. In order for you
to do so (and so you can see at what stage of the process we are at), we
would ask that you firstly re-read this
http://www.adultwork.com/AgeVerificationInfo.asp

If you hover over the words 'adults only images' under the heading
'Offering Services' you will see a list of content that should be moved to
your Private Gallery. Anything you believe unsuitable for viewing by
minors should be moved to your private gallery or deleted.

Regards
The AdultWork.com Team
So nips and bare arses are allowed........or is there going to be someone who believes they are unsuitable for viewing by minors?
greeneyes

AW should give us proper guidelines .

What one site considers unsuitable, isn't for another site. I moderate 3 adult gay sides and another side. They don't allow any naked parts or underwear as main pic, as you could see the out lining of bits .. and another side doesn't allow nipples. I know its extreme... it doesn't make it any easier for us to know where the limits are.

We should have guidelines and when we ask , we should get a proper answer . Undecided

I would wear a thong and cover nipples somehow with hand or finger tips ...for now .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I agree, a vague statement like ' Anything you believe unsuitable.....' isn't good enough. My opinion doesn't matter here, it is what AW deem unsuitable but they aren't giving us a fully inclusive list. They really should provide a clear list of what is allowed and what isn't allowed.
I think aw defo need to go into this more. Aw say - any explicit adults only images, i.e. anything you believe unsuitable for viewing by minors should be removed to pvt gallery or deleted but then you are allowed boobs & bums , since when is this suitable for minors ?

dafuk ! thats all lol .
greeneyes

You are so right. We all have different views what we believe what is unsuitable for minors and like you said , its not up to us , its AW rules and what they think is unsuitable.

It should be easy form them to answer "are nipples and bum ok ?"

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

This rule is just too damn confusing, im just going to keep the naked one's in private for now until they decide how far they are taking the rules..
The only thing that definitely ISN'T allowed in your 'free to view' area is what they have already stated (genetalia, penetration, watersports and oral)

I hope more information will start to filter through soon
I didnt notice that before, maybe it was added on when they seen the confusion.
Thanks for that Scarlett Smile
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
And anything you believe unsuitable which could cover a lot of our other pics!
They arent actually saying we can't have them in free, just if we do, people who arent age verified cant view our profile. I would imagine most people will age verify so are we getting our knickers in a twist about nothing ladies?