Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW Quiet....
I paid for featuring on pay day weekend end of feb/beg of march and it was practically dead for me, what a waste of money. Figured there'd be more business around payday but not so much Sad
I have found it really quiet, if it hadn't been for regulars coming online, i would have made pennies! Worried it's just me but the site does seem quiet compared to usual :/
I've been on two hours tonight and had a 30 second group. Thats it. Frankly I'm shocked, it is rarely this quiet for me!!
It's been so quite that I created an account somewhere else.

It's ok that site.
Although I really prefer adultwork!!! I just can't stand all these men watching you and only some of them will actually send you a tip.
Then of those who don't tip you. Even when you ask to give positive feedback. Most just don't bother to take those 2 seconds to click on the amount of stars they wish to give me.

Then it's the top girls on there who really make money and some of them make good money on there. Their profiles will get more promotion, because they are more popular. So it's much harder there then on AW to get a nice income.
On AW you do have some influence in where your profile is on the website. On this other site it's all down to how popular you are. So for someone like me who just started on there. You start all the way at the bottom and you got to work your way up.

If after 2 hours in the free on AW, I haven't earned any, or barely anything. I hop over to this site and so far I made more money there in 2 hours then the 2 hours I spend on AW.

I also saw someone talking about AdultWay.
I tried that website.
I don't have such a positive experience with them.

Although I do like that you can contact them, unlike AdultWork. I will not recommend it to anyone else. But you can always give it a try and see if it's something for you.