Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

tattoos
(02-11-2011, 12:41)DivineMissG Wrote: Wow!! If I wasnt so needle phobic (especially near my eyes) I would totally get that done...

Mind you I am off to brave the needle for my first tat... Eek!!

You can get a temporary one done with a medical stapler. I have seen this done at the birmingham bizarre bazaar and it looks really effective.
I have three facial piercings, one of which I did myself. IT WAS AWESOME.

And to show you just how much of a complete nerd I am, here is my tattoo:

[Image: 02818azt.jpg?t=1320456337]
awww i love that how did you manage the "pain"?
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(05-11-2011, 09:25)tinkerbell Wrote: awww i love that how did you manage the "pain"?

It didn't really hurt to be honest, it was more like an intense tingle. I can imagine a larger piece would get painful though, it's only two inches in height. Plus, it's on a fleshy part of my chest, it might be more painful if it were on a bonier area.
That's the sign of a real 'treker'

(06-11-2011, 12:35)MrSmith767 Wrote: That's the sign of a real 'treker'

I am a HUGE nerd. I'm usually watching Star Trek in some form or another at least once a day.
(07-11-2011, 00:52)Laudanum Wrote: I am a HUGE nerd. I'm usually watching Star Trek in some form or another at least once a day.
Nerd and a dom!
What a combination!

[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Do you Think Girls With Tattoos - Look Sexi? Heather_Edwards 61 97,391 29-08-2012, 16:39
Last Post: curvy crumpet