HTML Image as link

Qries

tattoos
Do you have them?

Do you like other peoples?

Do you wish you hadn't had one?

Are you desperate to get one?

People, your thoughts please!!

(Me, I love them on women, and I would love one too, I just can't decide on a design)

i love them. I have three, a small cat on my back, a flower on my side and a swirly from lower calf round ankle and down foot. I love all of mine and wouldn't get any without careful consideration.

thinking now about a unicorn on the other ankle.

i don't like arm tattoos so much and i'm not too fussed about men's tattoos- except one guy who had stars all around his ribcage right down to his navel- that was sooo sexy!!!
i LOVE tattoo'd men, think it looks so hot!

Ive got a little crusifix inbetween my shoulderblades, which im going to have made look a little prettier soon, not sure how, going to let the tattooist loose on me :o)

1st time i had it done, it was fucking awful, nearly passed out, hurt like hell. 2nd time i had the lines more defined and some writing added underneath and i was fine.
I like the ones that are arty and tell you something about the person. There are some amazing tattooists about, that really are artists in their own right.

I don't have one, but then I have never seen anything that inspired me to want to wear it for the rest of my life. If I had, then I would, but I didn't want to pick something generic out of a book.

Guys. I like the tribal stuff.
i hate seeing where people put the births etc on themselves
(22-05-2011, 22:26)lolo Wrote: i hate seeing where people put the births etc on themselves

I know what you mean, or names or badly drawn pictures of women etc.

If I had decided to have a tatt, I would have done a lot of research into the person doing it and make sure that we both new exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it to look, ie positioning.

I also hate random, scattered tattoos that have no connection with each other, with some plain and some coloured.

Little 'token' tattoos can be cute. I think my sister has a butterfly somewhere on her body.
tbh as long as the tattoos mean something to the person, i couldnt care less what or where it was. In my eyes most people get tattood to symblise something in their life, a stage they went through or a particular event, so who am i to say what and where looks horrible?
**this does not count to silly buggers who have stars over their faces!**
lol katy, those stars might mean something to them, along with the sparrow and love and hate.

I love tattoos on girls - just soooooo sexy and such a turn on !!
JM.
lol contraditcing myself here slightly here arnt i!! My friend has just got 3 stars in a line above her eyebrows and it really isnt nice on the eyes!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Do you Think Girls With Tattoos - Look Sexi? Heather_Edwards 61 96,490 29-08-2012, 16:39
Last Post: curvy crumpet