scooby

[Image: dogs006.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mica
stunning dogs, always had a soft spot for GSDs
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
They are beautiful, but I'm so used to seeing them as guard dogs or working dogs that I'm a bit afraid of them.
Would they be any good in the Police Force?
I find some of the larger dogs can be the softest, but unfortunately the bad press of a few give them a bad name.
They need experienced owners though.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(15-06-2011, 10:14)ShySmile Wrote: They are beautiful, but I'm so used to seeing them as guard dogs or working dogs that I'm a bit afraid of them.
Would they be any good in the Police Force?

Not these 2 shy unless they want there prisoners to be licked to death my cat is more vicious than these 2

I think licking prisoners to death might be a good way to go!
emily they are gorgeous
Emily they both reminded me of the dog that we were looking after when I was a child called Kim. She was the loveliest sweet natured dog in all the world. They are beautiful and if I was in a better position to do so I would be begging to take one of them off your hands. It just wouldn't be fair with the touring that I'm doing though.
(15-06-2011, 22:51)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Emily they both reminded me of the dog that we were looking after when I was a child called Kim. She was the loveliest sweet natured dog in all the world. They are beautiful and if I was in a better position to do so I would be begging to take one of them off your hands. It just wouldn't be fair with the touring that I'm doing though.
yes they are lovely i agree.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  barking dogs abcdef 50 67,296 01-08-2011, 11:03
Last Post: Emily of Halifax