Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Punting!
I am not surprised that they would eventually wind up someone enough for them to find out and give their real details out. There are some particularly nasty punters on there at the moment. They managed to describe exactly where Natalie (excited4you) house was and James999 could not see anything wrong in it. His attitude was she is a prossie so what!!

http://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29296.0

I think denyason is probably not very bright.

What they forget is that anyone can read the UKPunting forum you do not have to be a member. I only hope the information that goes out is not the good punters just the nasty trolls. It is a bit worrying though.
I'm certainly not saying what they did is ok, but that behaviour is not acceptable in retaliation either. No need to sink to their level.
As much as I despise some of them, its never right .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

must be hard to hold your tongue though when they say things like that about you....
Yes load of wankers on ukpunting site,and a lot of ads going on in the form or reviews got banned because i disagreed with a few if the obvious site administrator anyway its easy to rejoin if you want just use another browser and a new username
(31-05-2014, 20:53)james9z Wrote: I think denyason is probably not very bright.

None of the guys on UKPunting are that bright or they would not be on there. yes I have been banned and although I was a member of the site I was in the mind of not going there anymore at the time I was banned. You choose who you associate with and you are also judged on the people you associate with, if you associate with idiots you will be considered an idiot.

Punting is meant to be fun, they make it sound like a war, them against us, when in reality it is more about "man versus man"; on many topics you will find that my posts, in relation to fake / scam adverts on Adultwork, point out how they are run by men trying to con men, nothing to do with females at all. And the crazy part about it is that it is the men who are paying to see the private photos that other guys put up, without checking if the girl is real or not. How stupid is that?

Actually it is not that stupid at all, most men who pay to view PG's have no intention of visiting the girl at all, it is pure fantasy, wank foddder for them and they enjoy it, they do not complain about it and look forwrad to the "Con men" puting up more fake profiles for them to fantasise over. If I met all the guys that paid to see my private photos I would be fully booked till 2020.

Genuine punters wil see an advert and verify a girl they want to meet before spending out on photos, that is the last part of the hunt, to confirm your thoughts, should you need to. Most of my clients have never paid to look at my photos, they have no need, they have seen the few I have which gives them an indication of what I am like and spoken with me.

UKPunting has very little to do with punting, it is more a place that guys with little cocks & no personality hang out to mix with others to feel better about themselves.

They do not like me but I just pity them....

Sarah x x x
They really seem to hate women on that website. I hope none of them have daughters.
to be fair UKP is very busy unlike punternet and AWF
(26-08-2014, 10:38)doctor_mike Wrote: to be fair UKP is very busy unlike punternet and AWF

Is that the same as saying "Eat shit 10 million flies cant be wrong|"

Your right though, it is very busy and with - 449,546 Posts in 27,399 Topics by 16,062 Members it is growing by the day and with over 1,100 members online today it is being used and read by many potential punters / timewasters.

Good luck to them and all that wish to write on their forum.

Sarah x x x
Very similar experience, I was on west midlands section asked a few questions and posted a few things asking opinion on a punt, then a couple of characters questioned who I was, they then said I was someone who had been removed before and they then got me banned, now I try to enter and my phone won't allow me past the screen saying I have been banned, they have banned me indefinitely without any reason at all other than false accusations from some horrible little characters that think they run the site