Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Punting!
Nice to see you sitting on the fence there Curvy Blonde !! May I paraphrase Oscar Wilde and say they "have hidden shallows".....................
JM.
I'm so glad it wasn't just me who was so horrified by the forum.... I was livid when I saw the 'worst picture' thread...
Sitting on the fence aye lol ... that was me being nice lol Smile
I do admit, some of the things that some members have said about oversized women does make me feel a little insecure given that Ive had a child and I'm not a supermodel...
and do you know the funny thing about it Hornygirl? Most guys like a normal looking "nice girl" and maybe not the stereo-typical false, "supermodel" that appears to be the fantasy of every carbon-based life form on UK Punting. Their whole attitude betrays a stereo-typing beyond parody.
JM.
Thanks for the reply. I do feel the banning was harsh, in light of what I was saying.
I'd think yourself lucky and stay well away
It seems as though we are not the only ones who are fed up with the vile comments they put on ukpunting. It seems that their host site has been hacked a couple of times and someone is asking the hackers or anyone for the identities of the worst users to be put on NewsAnon.org :-)

http://anonnews.org/forum/post/100396/#p-100478
I see that my previous link to anonnews has possibly set of quite a discussion about the language used on UKPunting

http://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31076.0

New Zealand have got it right were working girls are 'sex workers' who work legally, pay taxes and have decent health care. The running of brothels and massage parlors are legal but are registered and come under the same regulations as any other business. Coercion of sex workers is illegal. It was refreshing to find that generally sex workers were treated like most other workers not as some blight on the community. There were a few about that still moaned about the business but they tended to be Brits who had emigrated out there.
Quote:For most posters on here, the type of language used seems a natural: a way of getting down to brass tacks without messing around with long fancy words

I got to the above part and stopped reading.. mainly because I couldn't stop laughing! How on earth does he expect to be taken seriously when 'big fancy words' (like "service" and "provider" presumably) are too much for him. Bless those teensy little brains over there. And thank God 'most' men are not like them, regardless of what this dimwit thinks.

On the other hand I don't agree with Anon, or whoever, exposing the real details of these people. That's just unacceptable.