Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Punting!
(28-09-2015, 12:45)wife4rent Wrote: Nova70 rants on about UKP due to his lack of ability to do anything interesting with his life.

He claims not to be a member yet continues to bash them from afar, he could join the site and put across his point of view directly to them. A coward is a person that slags people off and will not face them directly.

He claims to be a punter but is probably a 15 year old schoolboy

I suggested he start his own punting forum to help his fellow punters, he ignores the suggestion and it is my belief he has already tried and failed.

He is a sad and jealous individual with nothing better to do with his life.

The real truth is, he is the only person, on this site, that gives a F*** about UKP, a person with a few more brain cells would have worked that out by now, and he wonders why I think he is an idiot?

Sarah x x x

Anyone who wants to go back over this thread from the start will see what a total hypocrite Sarah is as she's had plenty to say about UK Punting, what Sarah hates is the fact that I've exposed how silly the site is but when she was a member she took it very seriously and allowed herself to be drawn into rows with ficticious characters on the site......who's the idiot. And if nobody's interested Sarah how comes this thread has been read 25,000 times since the last time you said that, and it does have an effect as why else would they keep sending their mushrroms including their tame prossies like Miss Esoteric.
Since nothing constructive has been said on this thread for a while now it looks like time to put it to bed. I'd like to remind everyone to please be respectful of other posters. Thank you.