Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Links for Twitter
From memory the topic about links not showing is just to explain that AW removed them because they didn't comply with the terms. This is an issue of the twitter link not showing to anyone except the person concerned. I still can't see the twitter link for the girl I mentioned earlier but it should be showing.

I can see my twitter link, maybe mine isn't visible to anyone else too. I can see yours Katie and Lola but I still can't see Hornylass'.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I don't see how a link could appear and disappear unless actually removed. When I told the other camgirl that I couldn't see her twitter link, she checked her profile and at the same time that I couldn't see it, she could.

Here is all the Twitter link section from the help centre for info:

Can I put a link to my Twitter page in my Profile and/or Links Section?

Due to the abuse of linking to Twitter, as expected, we will now only accept links to Twitter in the Links section of your Profile. (Edit Profile Page -> Manage Links button.) Please do not put your Twitter username anywhere in your profile details or summary, or email signatures or auto responses.

Your Twitter page/account must also meet these two requirements:

You must be following @Adultworkcom
Your Twitter profile must include a link to your AdultWork.com Profile Page.

We may remove Twitter links if we believe that they are being used to negate or abuse any functionality provided by the Site.

E.G. Please do not put "For my phone number" or "To see my availability" as the link text.

The Link URL should simply be:

https://twitter.com/your_twitter_username

You do not need to include the @ sign.

We believe it reasonable to ask that if you want existing AdultWork.com visitors to jump to another site, that you reciprocate by referencing your AdultWork.com profile on that site. This of course is true of traditional profile links too, where the display of banner is requried.

A benefit of following @Adultworkcom is that you will see updates about new Site functionality and the status of any downtime or outage.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Sounds like it' bc she is paying for any kind of advertising. Tho i'm almost certain my twitter link shows even whem in not featured!
It has nothing to do with paying for featuring. You just have to be paying for featuring and have a banner etc for AW to accept a link to another website.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

OK... I logged out of Adultwork and looked at my profile. No twitter link. Mmmm.
I just checked Twitter as I had a feeling that I had maybe used a link shortener for my Adultwork link, but I haven't. It's my full referral link.
Yup...no twitter showing on your profile to me either. I know it used to show on your profile.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

No wonder that bloke last week couldn't find it in my links. Must email them. Just checked, I'm still following Adultwork too.
Your twitter isn't showing hun. Like I said, I didn't know about the paid advertising thing, but it looks like that's the reason some links do not show up. As I posted above from the help centre:

Quote:In an attempt to reduce the number of fake profiles being created simply to redirect AdultWork.com traffic to other sites, with regret, nolinks to external sites will be shown unless:

reciprocal links are in place

you are paying for something on the Site, e.g. available today, phone number display or profile featuring.

If you are not, your links will not be deleted, simply hidden. They will appear automatically once you have subscribed to one of the paid for display schemes.
Katie, that doesn't apply to twitter...that is for other sites.

I posted the article for twitter links above, all you need is to be following adultwork and link to adultwork on twitter.

If it was not showing because she hadn't paid for featuring, the link would be gone completely and not just hidden from everyone but her. I had my C4S link removed because they regarded them as competition and it was totally gone.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Then why isn't Caitlin's showing today?

Are you featured today scottie babe?