Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Links for Twitter
You're right Classy_Katy that for twitter you have to follow AW and link back to them from your bio for them to accept the link. But it's still an external site... so in order to show it then it seems you need to pay for some form of featuring... ?

Personally, the only time I've seen my links for my twitter and website appear on my profile (when I'm not logged in) is when I pay for advertising... so if they should be appearing anyway then I'm confused! :S

x

I'm not featured for anything Monday...we can check mine then.

Reading again it does look like that...well bugger me, that's not how I read it all before!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I feature everyday so it's hard t remember if my twitter doesn't show when not featured? Anyway, I've emailed them to settle it so will post their reply when it comes x
I edited my post above Katie...

I normally feature everyday too but have stopped recently with not working much, I am featured this weekend though.

I don't know how many guys notice the twitter link and follow us from our profiles...
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Nah, they've changed it. So I guess that means I can unfollow them and take their link out my bio?! :p
[/color][/size][/font]Just trying to find my way round on here..looks like this is the most up to date posting.[size=medium].[fo[color=#0000CD]nt=Verdana] and wanted to see if my post appeared ok..Confused
Yes it does. Except for the formatting also appearing Big Grin Hello Smile
(30-03-2013, 17:49)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Yes it does. Except for the formatting also appearing Big Grin Hello Smile

Mmm i know..dont kno how that happend..? but hey ho we live and learn i supposeBlush
(30-03-2013, 17:57)rollup10 Wrote:
(30-03-2013, 17:49)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Yes it does. Except for the formatting also appearing Big Grin Hello Smile

Mmm i know..dont kno how that happend..? but hey ho we live and learn i supposeBlush

Errr... you closed all your tags before opening them!

The "/" goes in the closing tag, not the opening one.

Also, you put the colour closing tag in the middle of the font closing tag... look... it should have been:

[*color=#0000CD][*size=medium][*font=Verdana]Just trying to find my way round on here..looks like this is the most up to date posting.[/size].[/font][/color] and wanted to see if my post appeared ok..Confused

Except without the * which I put in just to show the tags in plain type.

So if you take the stars out you would get:

Just trying to find my way round on here..looks like this is the most up to date posting.. and wanted to see if my post appeared ok..Confused
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter