Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Links for Twitter
I'm probably being really stupid but I think I'm using the wrong links for Twitter. I'm using my referral links but I've noticed when other girls say they're on cam and put a link they look different to mine. I clicked one and it takes you to their profile and then a pop up box that would take you to their cam. How do I get that?

Thanks in advance.
Those are auto tweets from AW
The tab where you edit your directcam prices/ settings, tick the "Post my online status to Twitter when I login to JustCamIt" box.

You can also now tick a box for twitter when you go online for phone Smile x
You can put a link to your twitter account on your profile too as you're following AW.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(29-03-2013, 17:47)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Those are auto tweets from AW
The tab where you edit your directcam prices/ settings, tick the "Post my online status to Twitter when I login to JustCamIt" box.

You can also now tick a box for twitter when you go online for phone Smile x

Thanks for that Katie, I never even noticed anything to do with Twitter on it. Now I'll look professional lol

Big thanks x
(29-03-2013, 18:30)Classy_Katy Wrote: You can put a link to your twitter account on your profile too as you're following AW.

Can you put it anywhere on your profile Katy and does it have to be certain link? Again I've not noticed lol.

Thank you in advance x
No it needs to be in your links at the bottom of your profile. You cannot mention twitter anywhere else or else they will suspend your profile! You can add official links here http://www.adultwork.com/EditProfile.asp (see "manage links", 3rd up from the bottom) x

Quote:Help Centre Article

Can I put a link to my Twitter page in my Profile and/or Links Section?

Due to the abuse of linking to Twitter, as expected, we will now only accept links to Twitter in the Links section of your Profile. (Edit Profile Page -> Manage Links button.) Please do not put your Twitter username anywhere in your profile details or summary, or email signatures or auto responses.

Your Twitter page/account must also meet these two requirements:

You must be following @Adultworkcom
Your Twitter profile must include a link to your AdultWork.com Profile Page.
We may remove Twitter links if we believe that they are being used to negate or abuse any functionality provided by the Site.

E.G. Please do not put "For my phone number" or "To see my availability" as the link text.

The Link URL should simply be:

https://twitter.com/your_twitter_username

You do not need to include the @ sign.[/
Thanks Katie, I've just done it. It's at the bottom of the page under the link section. I found out last week I couldn't mention it myself, after I'd done it lol. Think I've now set everything up with Twitter correctly

Thanks for the help, greatly appreciated lol
Can't see the links?
Me neither...
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx