Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Content Provider Available
Hi, I'm a West Midlands based producer of adult content who is seeking models who would be interested in a content share shoot.
Your content from the shoot would be high quality and exclusive to you to use however you please.
Please note I am not looking for sexual favours in return for content.

I can provide references from many models I have worked with over the last 7 years.
So if you are in need of content for your adultwork page please get in touch. I have a fully certed stud available if you need one.

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...sp&NoHit=1
Nice photos . I just been looking at your side, you say britishcontent but the prices are in dollar. Are you selling in the US ?

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

My content on British Content is sold world wide, hence the fact the prices are in dollars.
Any content share shoots I do would not be to sell my part of content to other sites. It would be for use on Adult Work & Clips 4 Sale etc.

Morph
(21-03-2013, 19:07)BritishContent Wrote: Hi, I'm a West Midlands based producer of adult content who is seeking models who would be interested in a content share shoot.
Your content from the shoot would be high quality and exclusive to you to use however you please.

Pray tell, how do work that one out then? Model retains full legal copyright..... but it's a shared content shoot which suggests a split.

(22-03-2013, 01:44)BritishContent Wrote: My content on British Content is sold world wide, hence the fact the prices are in dollars.

Does'nt make sense to me, you selling worldwide. You are in britain and want to be paid in us dollar. If you bought this side from an US contentprovider it would make sense, but would change it to £ .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

US Dollar is the worlds "universal" currency, most .com's use it and payment processors. Better exchange rate would be to sell in £ at this time though.

I dont get the licenses thing though, one segment says:

10/11/2010
We have a package for sale featuring cute blonde teen Jade Samantha. 11 sets & 4 videos at a cost of $100. We are selling 10 licences for this package.

Why only 10 licenses? some say sold out on them, its digital content, what makes it sold out? the person who created how many licenses can be sold? I get it can be exclusive but can it be exclusive 10 times?

I've never looked into that side of the industry so that could possibly be a silly question to ask Smile

edit add: is the market for this site magazines and adult content sites? my question makes sense to me now if it is Big Grin
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(22-03-2013, 10:39)Ana_X Wrote:
(21-03-2013, 19:07)BritishContent Wrote: Hi, I'm a West Midlands based producer of adult content who is seeking models who would be interested in a content share shoot.

Pray tell, how do work that one out then? Model retains full legal copyright..... but it's a shared content shoot which suggests a split.

Any content share shoots I do, I shoot exclusive content for both parties. So we both go away with different content from the shoot. Hence for arguments sake lets say I shoot three videos for the model to solo toys level, and then three videos for myself that are just upskirt clips. We have completely different content from the shoot (having shot 6 videos in total) so the three solo toys videos are exclusive for the model and the content belongs to her.
Hope that makes better sense?

Morph
(22-03-2013, 11:45)wild1 Wrote:
(22-03-2013, 01:44)BritishContent Wrote: My content on British Content is sold world wide, hence the fact the prices are in dollars.

Does'nt make sense to me, you selling worldwide. You are in britain and want to be paid in us dollar. If you bought this side from an US contentprovider it would make sense, but would change it to £ .

When selling worldwide people want to deal in US dollars. A large percentage of my customers are overseas as UK producers could obviously easily just book the models themselves, so I have to deal in dollars.

Morph
(22-03-2013, 12:46)Admin Wrote: US Dollar is the worlds "universal" currency, most .com's use it and payment processors. Better exchange rate would be to sell in £ at this time though.

I dont get the licenses thing though, one segment says:

10/11/2010
We have a package for sale featuring cute blonde teen Jade Samantha. 11 sets & 4 videos at a cost of $100. We are selling 10 licences for this package.

Why only 10 licenses? some say sold out on them, its digital content, what makes it sold out? the person who created how many licenses can be sold? I get it can be exclusive but can it be exclusive 10 times?

I've never looked into that side of the industry so that could possibly be a silly question to ask Smile

edit add: is the market for this site magazines and adult content sites? my question makes sense to me now if it is Big Grin

Yep, British Content sells semi-exclusive packages to producers who have multigirl paysites in the main. I only make the content available 10 times, so once 10 people have bought it it's then sold out.

Morph
Not sure about content share but will probably buy some from you shortly for my pso profiles Smile