Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Withdrawing My Money for for time - a little help please.
Ah that's good to know! I was aware that I could leave but I must admit i assumed that they would be arsey about it, I could not say that here though lol.

Another thing i was concerned about was do they check through emails and try to change your profile? i know this is the case with many groups

I'm pretty certain it's worth a shot so i'll do some reading and see how to join up
Well, I've never been with them so I couldn't say for sure... but they seem like a decent sort of a group. I don't think they'd do that.

There have been some rumours around recently about them doing underhanded things when girls quit... like setting UK and US as blocked countries? But I think there have been, like, two cases where girls have claimed that? And one of them re-joined the group a couple of days later lol... so it might be more like bad blood rather than anything serious. I wouldn't worry about it too much. There are quite a few girls on here who clearly have their heads screwed on from a business perspective, and some of them are either members or former members of DP.

Up to you to make up your own mind though.

Oh... and you can say what you like on here... Admin doesn't censor particularly. If someone slags his group off then he might step in and put his side, but I've never seen anyone get gagged or chucked off the forum for saying what they see? Malicious stirring might be different though!

Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
dp will need your password initially, but once you are actually in the grp you can change it, so no they wouldnt be able to read your emails etc
No they don't scott. Those rumours were started by a couple of people from another forum who support a rival aw group with an axe to grind.

In general groups are to be avoided but dp/ awfp is fine. They are not a studio and do not operate as such. You are free to leave, though it does obviously entail a lot of admin work on their part so try not to do so often x
Just signed up! hopefully the extra exposure compensates for the daily pay fees!

thanks guys!
Since the uk bank transfer option has been introduced it costs me nothing to transfer my credits and i now get paid weekly as i transfer every tuesday. If you join the dailypay group it doesn't matter if you change your password they will always have access to your profile,they need this to enable them to transfer your credits. I can see why it appeals to alot of people who don't wish to wait a week or two on their money or who perhaps don't make the minimum of £150 but i personally felt it didn't make any difference to the traffic to my profile whilst i was a member and for now i am happy enough receiving my credits weekly without paying the 6%.
Its 100% impossible to be paid weekly. If you transfer on a Tuesday you will never receive your earnings the Tuesday after.

I have had a couple people pm asking why cant they get paid weekly as wrote on the forums and I have to explain to them that there is no weekly pay on normal Adultwork, there are a couple of posts on here that mention it and its completely untrue.

For example, you cannot say you get paid daily if you are able to cash out each day and it arrives exactly 30 days later, so why would anyone say they get paid weekly on AW when its completely impossible?

ps, all extra exposure/advertising etc is offered as a free service, this is not part of the 6%, if it was we would have increased the 6% when we introduced the new features.

We are the cheapest available anywhere on the internet and around 4 times cheaper than our next rival, the 6% is tax deductible. Any cheaper and we would be working for peanuts.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
If transfers are made weekly, money is received weekly...it's just that it's from a transfer made 2 weeks previously.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
So 3 weeks then?

Payouts on normal AW are made weekly on a 2 week delay. This is a 3 week wait for funds (not weekly), saying you are paid weekly is really stretching it.

If I paid members daily on a 2 week delay can I still call it Dailypay? I wouldnt think so.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I think what she means is that she does a transfer every week, so she also gets a payment every week?

The payments are, of course, 2 weeks in arrears, but there is still going to be money hitting her account on a weekly basis?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter