Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Withdrawing My Money for for time - a little help please.
daily pay is also adultworks finest performers
(15-03-2013, 15:15)scottswald Wrote: I have decided i have let my money accumulate in my adult work account for longer than needs be. This will be the first time i take money out.

I know this site is riddled with hidden charges etc so was just wondering if certain ways are cheaper than others.

My ideal would be to put it straight into my uk bank account, will this give me any hidden charges?

also, what is the minimum amount to transfer?

Cant see that anyone has answered the minimum amount question... with aw its 150 credits, with daily pay i think the lowest they wil transfer into your bank is £1, but you can set the minimum yourself with them i think, and increase it if you want to
(15-03-2013, 18:06)britishmilf Wrote: daily pay is also adultworks finest performers

I thought that was just for girls Huh so they go hand in hand, you cant do 1 without the other?

Ok im somewhat concerned here, when i had a look at the transfer request form why does it miss sessions and gallery subscribsions off? on my normal credit sheet they are not marked as "available for transfer" ... what is all this about? Undecided
(15-03-2013, 18:17)scottswald Wrote: I thought that was just for girls Huh so they go hand in hand, you cant do 1 without the other?

Ok im somewhat concerned here, when i had a look at the transfer request form why does it miss sessions and gallery subscribsions off? on my normal credit sheet they are not marked as "available for transfer" ... what is all this about? Undecided

What do you mean sessions?

(15-03-2013, 18:17)scottswald Wrote:
(15-03-2013, 18:06)britishmilf Wrote: daily pay is also adultworks finest performers

I thought that was just for girls Huh so they go hand in hand, you cant do 1 without the other?

Adultworks finest performers is the only group that gives the option for daily pay...it is the same as Daily Pay. It's not just for girls.

There is a different time for when certain things are available to transfer, it will give the date, they haven't been missed off as such. The gallery doesn't get paid out till their viewing time has finished, movies are immediate, directcam is 24 hours and so on.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

The group is for any one working on AW, male, female, straight, gay, tv or ts you just have to be working.
Daily Pay is AdultWorksFinest yes, but DP also has groups on other sites too.

And now I'm confused with your second comment too lol Not sure what you mean?
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX

It takes 24hrs for shows to be available for transfer, how many days is your gallery subscription for? it will become available for transfer when its over, so if the access is for 3 days, it will be available after 3 days.
I dont think finest performers is just for girls, its a guy who runs it so i dont think he will be sexist!!!

edit... oh someone already answered!
(15-03-2013, 18:33)Classy_Katy Wrote:

Adultworks finest performers is the only group that gives the option for daily pay...it is the same as Daily Pay. It's not just for girls.

There is a different time for when certain things are available to transfer, it will give the date, they haven't been missed off as such. The gallery doesn't get paid out till their viewing time has finished, movies are immediate, directcam is 24 hours and so on.
Yes! now that makes sense lol and Katie is absolutely right.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
fitflirty - direct cam session sorry.

It seems quite confusing.... they've taken some webcam sessions and some private gallery subscriptions from my balance transfer request form and they've added "Transfer Req. Fix - Credits from Previous" - i dont know why but i can still withdraw the correct amount so all is good i suppose.

so if i only withdraw now and again then i should always recieve the money between 2 and 3 weeks?
sorry girsl, some of the gallery subscriptions which arent showing are 24hr subsriptions and a month old. they are on my main credit balance sheet but not on the transfer sheet.

Basically what is happening is the overall balance is correct but there is quite a few things missing from the transfer request sheet.

for instance, the first 5 things i ever sold on aw were 5 24hr gallery subscriptions. they are among the items not listed.