Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypnosis & Complete Mind Therapy
(17-03-2013, 11:32)theerotichypnotist Wrote: @ TrinityBelle There are many possible reasons you have not had success with hypnosis.
1. Rapport need time to be built up one session is not going to remove a habit of years in being formed.
2. Sounds can be used and should be used to send you further into relaxation.
3. The tists voice is key to helping you to relax and implanting the habit changing scripts.
4. Reprogramming your mind which is what essentially is happening must be done with your permission if you refuse to do this then it will not work for any tist, even Paul Mckenna could not help you wanting to stop smoking.
However I must point out that any good tist would have committed the stopping smoking script to memory, could you tell me how many sessions did you see this tist for Trinity?

Yea, se was playing a soft and gentle new age type muzak CD with lots of little bells and the sound of water bubbling along a stream or brook beneath some pan pipes... which was quite off putting in it's self.

We had a little chat first, which was okay - we seemed to click quite well and I thought that she would be able to help me because I felt relaxed in her company and kind of trusted her I guess?

There was mood lighting and the room itself was tasteful and the decor subtle.

But when it came to the actual therapy thing... well, she used a soft and gentle voice but she was clearly reading a script and being able to hear her turning the pages was just... well...

So I never went back.

I just think that maybe I'm not very susceptible... which is a shame because if I felt that it could work... boy... I'd use it for all kinds of things! I'm not an unbeliever or anything, you know? So I wasn't trying to resist or anything... and I have heard of people who have had success with it (even after one session) but it just didn't work for me. Maybe I'll give it another go one day.

(17-03-2013, 11:32)theerotichypnotist Wrote: ...who here has ever driven and not remembered the entire journey

OMG... all the time! It's quite frightening, actually... makes you realise how little attention all the other drivers around you are paying...
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(17-03-2013, 12:24)theerotichypnotist Wrote: ...was beginning to think I was not welcome here from all the comments...

I guess we are a naturally suspicious bunch... it is something we learn through our work... to regard any new contact from any "male service provider" as though it is probably not genuine or carries an ulterior motive... simply because we get sooooooooooooo many no-genuine offers from wishful thinkers and guys who are thinking with their little brain instead of their big brain.

Guys often think that working in the sex industry would be a fantastic thing to do... to make money from having lots of sex... and then they focus on the "lots of sex" part instead of being business like about it and thinking about marketing and who their audience is and how to appeal to that audience and what their USP is and whether there is a gap in the market which they can exploit and so on.... no, no, no... lots of sex... that is what is usually at the front of any guys mind. And with women... not with men, oh no... definitely only with women.

And one of the biggest signs that a guy is thinking with little brain instead of big brain is gratuitous cock shots and graphic descriptions of dimensions... so I am glad to hear that you have followed Kitty's advice on that score!

EDIT: But yes, you are welcome here!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I wanted to be able to reply to each and every qoute but am not able to multi-quote here.
So here goes.

Kitty thank you again for your very insightful and helpful advice, I thoroughly appreciate it.
Gloryholecumslut I do not for one moment wish to loose a possible client when all I need to do is take on some constructive criticism to make my profile appear better to my audience.
Now finally TrinityBelle

The music,soft lighting, décor etc....... are all used to make you feel comfortable and relaxed (key) however they are all not necessary to do that if you are able to have rapport and you believe in the skills of the tist then it should work.
I mentioned early though that the sound of your tist turning pages is somewhat unacceptable due to the fact that one should be able to improvise, the basic points of a script are set in concrete however your tist should have detected that you were not fully in trance and therefore not susceptible to her suggestions, in the beginning of the induction and therefore should have tried a different approach to sending you down into relaxation. Sessions can last for more than one hour and require more then one session in case's where there is difficulty in placing said client into trance and ultimately somnambulism. Which is in itself not required in all cases, what I'm trying to show here is that every client is unique and you need to adapt to that clients needs.
As for you not being Susceptible this is utterly incorrect, I asked if anyone had gone into a form of trance when driving you replied that you had etc........ The more intelligent the mind the more imaginative the better they are as an individual to be relaxed and sent into trance, my advice is that you are suitable for hypnosis but you need to find one that can work with your mind which has an abundance of analysing every moment your of your day. It is possible but you will find some one that can work with you but I must point do not expect a once only session I believe you may need more then 3 sessions with the successful working being carried out at around the 4th and fifth session. I do believe it is possible to help you quit smoking.
Hypnotherapy & Complete Mind Therapy (trained,Diploma's)

http://www.adultwork.com/TheEroticHypnotist