Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Referral Links
Think I'll probably go for gmail then, I'd already ruled out hotmail and my personal one is yahoo so don't want that one. Thanks again Katy
I'm now on Twitter as 1hornylass so if anyone wants to follow me please do so. So far i've followed adultwork.com and ClassyKaty, becuase hers was the only twitter name I knew. If you can recommend others for me to follow, please let me know. I'm unsure which other Twitter accounts are the dodgy ones and just searching for adult work brings up a lot of matches that I've never heard of. Again, many thanks in advance.

Hopefully I'll have some pics taken soon and some more movies so my idea is to update Twitter when this happens and to say when I'm online. if I remember to do so is a totally diferrent matter though lol

Followed you x
(10-03-2013, 15:59)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Followed you x

Thank you Katie. I've also put in on my Adult Work profile that I'm now on Twitter so hopefully I'll get some followers from there as well. Think it'll take a few weeks to get a hundred but I'm aiming to do so by the beginning of April.
We must not mention twitter on our profile in any way...they will suspend your profile. Only add it to the links at the bottom make sure you follow adultwork.

Have a look here - http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...icleID=645
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
And you must have your Adultwork link in your twitter bio.
(10-03-2013, 16:37)Classy_Katy Wrote: We must not mention twitter on our profile in any way...they will suspend your profile. Only add it to the links at the bottom make sure you follow adultwork.

Have a look here - http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...icleID=645

Damn I didn't know that and I've only just read this hours later after doing it, hope I've not been suspend.

EDIT - Just logged into my account and it's still there so I've removed the bit about Twitter from my profile. Many, many thanks for that Katy
(10-03-2013, 18:24)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: And you must have your Adultwork link in your twitter bio.

I added the link to my Adultwork profile to my twitter bio, I put it in the website box. Hope that's correct. Many thanks Scotty Hottie

I don't remember it being this confusing when I set up my private account lol
In the help article I posted it tells you how to add the twitter link to the link section in your profile.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(10-03-2013, 22:34)Classy_Katy Wrote: In the help article I posted it tells you how to add the twitter link to the link section in your profile.

I saw that Katy, and thanks once again. I think I'll sort that tomorrow now as I've sent myself a bit dizzy after opening accounts and adding details etc lol. At least I'm on Twitter now so I can get on with some promotion and some people may just find me by accident lol.