Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Over 18 Phone Verification - AAARRGH
I have been trying to sort this out for months

My network provider 3 has assured me that my account has +18 account status, I have seen it, I can go online via 3g and access the site, which would otherwise be blocked.

but can I pass AW's +18 phone verification? No Huh

And I have no idea why ...

has anyone else had this problem? , and if so how did you get it sorted

Anyone got a network that doesn't have a problem with it?

Thanks for any help offered

E xxx
I had a 3 mobile phone when I started but I bought myself a cheap pay-as-go phone from Vodaphone as my 3 signal here is terrible...I had no problem with having the adult restrictions lifted but in the end decided to use my landline for directchat and I just have guys call me on my Vodaphone mobile during private cam shows. Maybe just buy a new phone and have them call you or use your landline as I do, saves any problems with signal and running out of battery.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I have Vodafone and O2 - one private and the other for work... neither have a problem.

I did have to call them up and ask them to unbar adult sites, but they both did it right there and then.

I was with three years ago... they were shit... awful customer service, and stuff appeared on my bill which I'd never used... I kept getting charged for using 3G services, but the phone I had at the time wasn't even capable of using the internet! I also got charged for loads of other stuff that I'd never used like international calls and long, long telephone calls to other mobiles I'd never heard of.

And when I tried to leave them, they just wouldn't send me my PUK code so that I could transfer my number to Vodafone. I had to call 5 times to get them to do it and on the last call I was on the phone to their "customer service" department for nearly an hour begging them to send me my code!

Hate them... would never, ever go back to them.

(reception was crap too)
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I left 3 mobile last year...I'd ordered a better phone though on the basis that I would have an improved signal but realising that I really needed to be sure I had a better signal and not just at home through their booster thingy, I decided to change my personal phone number to Vodaphone as my work phone worked well with them. Well that was fun...I had to explain in detail why I wanted to leave and in the end get annoyed with them and just state I wanted to leave, then when I returned the new phone and the booster they tried to say they hadn't got them. I had the post office receipt, and it took weeks to sort but they accepted in the end that they did get them back.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
They really tried to bully me into staying... offered me all kinds of cheap deals, which I found quite insulting, actually... it's all about the money! I'd sooner pay more and get a good service than pay rock bottom prices and be treated like crap!
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Thank you all for being so helpful Smile

Since the phone I'm talking about is unlocked I'm going to get myself a new sim with Vodaphone since it seems to have the best signal in the area Smile

I didn't know I could use my landline for directchat, thanks for that Big Grin

Now that I've got both Vodafone and O2, which I like having because if there are problems on one network I can still use the other, if I had to choose just one of them it would be O2. I think the network coverage and package prices are comparable, in my area at least, but O2's customer service is just a million squillion times better than vodafone's.
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Thanks all of you who helped me with this, new sim from Vodaphone today, one phone call today and it's all sorted. Three just sent me in circles , happy bunny now Smile
I am with 3 and I am having exactly the same problem I just cannot verify my phone even tho I can access the site. 3 do not have a clue when you phone them its so annoying!
www.adultwork.com/dirtyangeld

Twitter @dirtyangelcam
(12-03-2013, 09:38)dirtyangeld Wrote: I am with 3 and I am having exactly the same problem I just cannot verify my phone even tho I can access the site. 3 do not have a clue when you phone them its so annoying!

Hi, send me the latest MV Code you got, if you dont know it resend one to your mobile then send me it.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mobile phone verification xxx nicola shaw xxx 2 6,454 25-10-2015, 09:33
Last Post: xxx nicola shaw xxx
  Phone number Verification stripperlut 7 14,032 21-12-2012, 20:58
Last Post: Mistress_Babalon