See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
nice! can't do 60s without the beatles though - good day sunshine Smile
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
mtv... rita ora's hot right now
just something to have on in the background whilst camming though tbh
I have a "work" playlist for AW, there's all sorts on there but at the moment Animal Collective's playing.

Other stuff on there is Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Silver Mt Zion, Panda Bear, The Doors, The Dead Weather, The Mars Volta, The White Stripes, At The Drive-In, The Black Keys, Love, Anywhere, Tame Impala, Mogwai...

I often don't offer sound, and the few times I have the comments have been something along the lines of "What the hell are you listening to?"
Ave Maria Gratis plena
Maria Graitis plena
" " "

Ave Ave dominas
Dominus tecum
Benedita tu in mulieribus
Et benedictus
Et benedictus fructus ven tris

My Latin isn't what it used to be but something on the lines of lol

BS xx
(15-03-2013, 23:00)blue-satin Wrote: My Latin isn't what it used to be but something on the lines of lol

BS xx

No, you're Latin is pretty good!

Good Catholic girl by any chance?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Just trying to get myself in the mood for an early workout so got Origin of Symmetry by Muse blasting at the moment..... earphones in of course, wouldn't want the wake the neighbours. On the other hand... Lol :p

Good Catholic girl by any chance?

[/quote]

Yes, I am Catholic Girl, believe it or not a practicing one.
Am I a good Catholic Girl, I fear my I may have slipped a wee bit.lol

Salut’a

BS xx

(16-03-2013, 12:09)blue-satin Wrote: Yes, I am Catholic Girl, believe it or not a practicing one.
Am I a good Catholic Girl, I fear my I may have slipped a wee bit.lol

Blimey! I left the Catholic Church (for all practical purposes) at the age of 15... about the same time as I started smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, listening to heavy metal music, taking drugs and getting fucked by dirty old men, coincidentally!

But I came back to Christ (in the protestant format) about 10 years ago... which was about the time I gave up the drink and the drugs. Still do all the other things though! lol

Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
I studied Latin but not at a Catholic school.

Like many in this industry, I was a good little Catholic Convent school girl. I'm not Catholic though, it was just the best school in town.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx