Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Room Topic
Have to agree they do get annoying in free with the requests of show me this, show me that. The start of the days fine but and hour or so down the line I can't be bothered and they begin to wind me up. And knowing my luck I'm ignoring the genuine ones. It'd be nice if these guys appreciated it and tipped, but I don't think anyone ever will. I tried one approach with the requests to show this, that and the other so that when they asked I'd say I've given away all my free peeks for the day so they can either come back earlier tomorrow or have some proper enjoyment in private but they don't understand it. I thought a bit of humour and a bit of cheek would be good but they just didn't get it. I also thought it'd be a way to get more guys in the following day.

Maybe we should all stop doing as they demand in free and then maybe they will get the message and understand that this is a job, whether part or full time, and we need money. But I do have a habit of making things sound very simple.
I sometimes do as they request if they ask nicely, it's accompanied by a tip, and I'm feeling generous Big Grin Otherwise they get one thing a one thing only - a lovely view of my sexy cleavage, lips and chin. If you give them what they want, especially if they give you nothing in return for it, you're literally TRAINING them to be a freeloader.
Have we a got "bangs head on wall" icon here? LOL

The guys who ask to see stuff are the ones who will not go into a paid session, that is why they want to see you in free. It's the same for guys who want to c2c in free too, they will never go into private for c2c.

I stopped twirling etc a long time ago, I used to do it when I did free preview all the time because it got me out of my chair and moving around, and I would volunteer twirls just to give myself a break from sitting there chatting.

Now I rarely do free preview but if someone asks me to twirl etc I tell them that I only do it for a tip or they can take me into a show or they can go and look at my photos.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I might just start saying I'll do it for a tip and see what happens, no harm in trying.
I have been tipped for twirling etc...mostly they just leave because they were only there to freeload.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Well I tried it today asking for tips, with a bit of playfulness and got two. Some ignoreed it and, as Katy says above, they were only there to freeload, one told me to **** off and oddly one guy tried but it came up on the screen as tip rejected. But two is better then none and it's got me to my daily target, yes!
Free chat has its good and bad points.
It's a good tool for promoting your profile and a way for new members to discover you, but only if you can stand the barrage of requests (or abuse).
Whether its quiet or busy on the site, more than an hour in free preview will generally drive you bonkers!
Most important things to note are: Guys will not read pre-scripted messages, everyone wants something for nothing and the ones that want a show will not ask about prices.

I used to think free chat was the best use of my time on cam, but my faith in it dwindled pretty quickly!

A topic could be a good idea, but due to the 3 minute time out system that AW employs, (and any time period restrictions you place individually on ur free chat room) people tend to be in and out of free chat rooms - ignoring the message that u are there WAITING FOR SHOWS, not just to twiddle ur thumbs and look good.

Being able to see some form of differentiation between clients that have credits, and clients that don't, would be a nice feature though. (Could also be used as a system to flag up members with lots of negative feedback??) ie. Green username = has credits. Red username = no credits. Black username = high negative feedback

Just a thought :-)
AW's SamClarkson

Find my profile:

Follow my Twitter:

It is rejected if he doesn't have enough credits (the minimum is 2 credits)... says a lot LOL!
Ah makes sense. Although sometimes if they've been polite and nice etc I'd accept 1 credit. I understand having a minimum tip but maybe it should be a bit lower as more might tip then. Do they know what the minimum is, or is it just click tip and then you find out?
Noooooo, no lower! You should be expecting and demanding more hunni, we don't want to be like other sites (dependent on low tips in free chat) now do we?...