Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork sms
Anyone know why Adultwork still continues to charge for sms featuring when they disabled the sms service and if they have any intention of re-enabling the texting service? It really frustrates me as It used to be very popular for my regulars and lots of fun too. Sad
I'd guess probably because people still use it as a way of gaining a little more advertising exposure. SMS chat hasn't been functional for a year at least now.
Yeah that's right but its not fair letting us advertise for something that doesn't exist,I wonder if enough of us complained would they look into it. lol
Why bother complaining? They'll remove the function then you'll have to pay a higher advertising fee.
Yeah true but I just really liked the service as afew of my boys used it as I don't like giving out my phone number.
someone asked this on Twitter a few days ago, think their response was along lines that they are developing a new system and coming soon
(03-02-2013, 02:19)Chickalick78 Wrote: Yeah true but I just really liked the service as afew of my boys used it as I don't like giving out my phone number.

Why not get a cheap pay as you go phone and sell text packages, ive done this in the past
That's good,hopefully they get it up and running soon,i should do that until then! lol