Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

xtrahotangels up to £200 a day?? scam
Realistically you can earn more than that studio was offering on AW. What each individual person earns on AW depends on how they are dealing with clients, their niche, their shows, their backgrounds, props, attire etc - it's different for everyone. When I first started AW I was quite content earning £40 per day until I had time to study it more and bring more of myself to the forefront by writing and rewriting my profile etc.

Basically, don't join up thinking you'll be retiring in a years time or it's a get rich quick thing, because it's not - Treat adultwork like a regular job and you will reap the rewards.
Once you're in a studio the manager has control of your account settings so you can't see or edit them, or leave. And unless they release the account you can't make another account.
I haven't got an adult work account so they have nothing to release or edit

probably going to cut them off, might give it until monday and see if they do actually pay and if they difficult about it or don't il know what to do
Have a look at other girls profiles... that will give you some good ideas about how to lay your own one out.

(Don't pinch other girls wording though - you won't be popular if you do that!)

The site itself is easy enough to figure out.

You are talking about working up to ten hours a day for this studio... well, I have to say that is a lot more than most cam girls do! I think that most would agree that if you are working that number of hours then your earning potential is pretty good as an independent.

And as for when you get paid... well, if you are in control of your own profile then you get paid when ever you want! You just click the button and they send you a cheque (or bank transfer if you prefer) so you can get paid as often as you like to make sure you always have money.

If you want the money you earn paid into your account every day as you earn it, then join the daily pay group - it will cost you a small percentage, but you get your money pretty much in real time.

I would say that in this instance it is better to work independently for a while and find your feet in the industry. You can always decide to join a group later, once you know a little more about how it all works.

Up to you, of course, but that's my advice.

Incidentally... you are getting advice here from some very experienced cam girls - it's worth listening to what they have to say.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
What do you mean see if they pay you? How can they if you're not yet signed up?
(01-02-2013, 14:00)indiannaxrose Wrote: I haven't got an adult work account so they have nothing to release or edit

If you've signed up to this studio, then they have made you an AW account already... and once you sign in for your first session it will be linked to you via your IP address... and once it is linked to you, you will have terrible trouble trying to set up a new account of your own because AW will not allow two profiles for the same person.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
They said they pay either by cash or bank transfer and have given me a contact number for there studio and for the manager. Just asked how i am marketed and they just said that they have several sites marketing there website and cam girls (aw is not one of them aparntley)
I'm starting to smell a rat.
Yep def troll bait

Yawn
(01-02-2013, 14:32)Ana_X Wrote: I'm starting to smell a rat.

Yes Me too!