HTML Image as link

Qries

xtrahotangels up to £200 a day?? scam
What's the site called where you get paid daily as interested in joining
thanks
Do read these thoroughly before making any decisions:
http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2...light=scam
http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2...light=scam
Im a little confused as to how its a scam ive seen it on here- http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr...-Adultwork

but can someone tell me if its a scam because he doesn't pay you or if its a scam because he doesn't pay you enough of what you actually could have earnt if they weren't taking a huge cut.

He offered for me to do it in a local studio which i turned down and he declined several of my friends from joining and if it was a scam i would have thought he would have accepted anyone regardless because he wouldn't have to pay them. Anyway hes offering £50 for a 5 hour shift £100 for a 10 hour shift regardless of how many people you talk to. If you talk to people for 2 hours you get a £50 bonus 4 hours then a £100 bonus, just seems a little high to be honest, If you worked 5 days a week doing a full shift you could earn best part of 2 grand a month possibly more
(01-02-2013, 12:29)indiannaxrose Wrote: What's the site called where you get paid daily as interested in joining
thanks

See here:

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2907.html

For what it's worth, I think that studios can work well for a girl if they are well run and promote themselves strongly and so bring in more work than the girl can get by setting up on her own, or they offer some other feature which benefits the girl in another way.

It's true what W4R says... you don't need AW even... you can set up your own site easily enough. All the tools to do it are available at very minimal cost and the hosting and bandwidth costs are not too onerous. BUT - will you get much business? Better to make £500 and pay out 30% than to make £50 and pay out little or nothing! And studios are the same. If you can make £500 on AW without being in a group, then will being in a group earn you enough extra to justify the percentage the group takes off you compared to what you would make working on your own?

I would,though, just echo what W4R has said:

Don't get into a contract you might find it hard to get out of, and if they don't pay you on time, walk away.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

At the end of the day its your decision in which road you wish to go down, but sw and this forum will mainly advice you to go it alone you have girls working the industry on the forums that will advice you.

Just had a look at the thread on SW... is this the same group as we were discussing on here a couple of months back? The one where KDB ended up intervening to get a couple of girls out of it and under her wing?

If so, then deffo avoid!

This quote from the SW thread says it all....

Someone on SW Wrote:Apart from anything, this particular slime ball has been shown time and again to stop paying girls after a month or so
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I would be more than happy getting a grand a month so the possibility of earning two grand a month seems to good to be true lol. I have never worked a full time job as im only 19 have always had part time and earned under 500 a month as been lucky enough for my parents to pay for everything. At the moment im studying a degree though, don't have much time to get a full time job so this seems like the easiest option so i can pay for my car etc hopefully its legit!

I don't mind if its a scam in the sense of there not paying you a big enough percentage of your earning what i don't want is to wait for my pay next month and for them to block me and ignore me. Everywhere i have read its telling me to never go with gumtree ads. Just don't think it will be a scam if they offer you to work in there studio. They say they pay every two weeks either by cash if your local or a bank transfer. However as i accused it of being a scam she said as a good will gesture she will pay me Monday for anything i do this weekend just so im assured I can get paid.

Thinking about signing up to adult work though previously thought it was just for esscort services which i do not want to provide, have to learn the site a bit more though as unsure how to use it. How much can you expect to earn if you worked on just webcam on aw?
How will he prevent me from leaving? I haven't signed any contracts nor has he asked me to meet with him (by the way he signs it with the name jade so think its a girl)