AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free photos
No Problem

Forget it.

I am not looking for a free shag and I am not trying to exploit anyone.

But if anyone is interested in having some pictures done - SOLO and no charges.....
Sorry but I don't find them very professional, nor good quality or erotic. I think anyone on here can do a better job.
You would have to pay for me to pose.

I know it sounds a bit harsh but I couldn't bite my tongue .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

You're basically trying to get free shags then take pictures to profit from (yes i saw you have private gallery).. There's a surprise. What a shit. You need kicking off and in the balls for taking advantage of those girls... And they need their heads knocking together for going near you in the first place!

Honestly what do these morons take us for?!
(21-01-2013, 00:21)xKatieBabyx Wrote: You're basically trying to get free shags then take pictures to profit from (yes i saw you have private gallery).. There's a surprise. What a shit. You need kicking off and in the balls for taking advantage of those girls... And they need their heads knocking together for going near you in the first place!

Honestly what do these morons take us for?!

Change the record..... It seems everybody is a con merchant to you whatever they offer? It quite clearly states that he will not use them on any site you do not wish him to and no mention of wanting a free shag.

The above aside, was there not a top adult photographer that was called Paul mason? I have tried Google but found nothing

Sarah x x x
Often found skulking the hallways of modelmayhem and other such sites, this is the species popularly known as GWC!

**EDIT: Glad he knew what was best for him and crawled back under his rock Smile