Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Ready / Waiting
I maybe asking something really obvious here but what's the difference between ready for private and waiting for private? I'm currently online for camming and underneath my name it says waiting for private but everyone esle says ready for private. Why are they saying different things?
Hi there

Anna here - no idea but would be fascinated to find that out to, puzzled me to

Anna Wink
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
Glad it's not just me then. It's been puzzling me all day
oh i thought there would be an answer to this by now.......admin?

i would have thought they mean the same thing?
I just had a look and anyone who is offering both group and private is "ready for group or private" whereas those offering only private chat are "waiting for private". So the difference is whether you are offering group or not. Still strange that the terminology is different.
(23-01-2013, 15:21)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: I just had a look and anyone who is offering both group and private is "ready for group or private" whereas those offering only private chat are "waiting for private". So the difference is whether you are offering group or not. Still strange that the terminology is different.

The different terminology is odd as it means the same thing. Anyway I'm glad to have got that sorted and that it's not only me that saw it. I was beginning to think I was getting dafter lol