Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

To speak or not to speak
On free cam should I say hello or what for them to speak? I've found this past week that when I say hello, or various variations, they are logging of ASAP. Or you get those that say nothing and use up all the free time.

I know everyone's different but it's polite to say hello and until I'm in conversation I'm not going to ask anyone if they want to go private. The first two weeks were good but these past two weeks have felt a waste of time with a lot of freeloaders and I'm finding it hard to push myself to spend more then 2 hours at a time on cam
Dear Hornylass

Yes engage with them as soon as they come into your room ( they are potential customers ) if you say hello and they dont respond well,,,,,i do find that alot of the guys dont respond straight away as they are looking at my blog/photos and you know guys they can't multi-task lol Wink keep doing what you are doing, engage and be polite

hope that helps country-gal xxxx
Also hornylass as for timewasters you get them....January is a bad month all the guys are skint...all those xmas bills....Dont worry once you get your regulars you will be fine and they will keep you ticking over. I'm rarely on cam for longer than two hours ....at the end of the day be patient and build up your clientele xxxx country-gal xxxx
Hi girls...are both of you verified on the forum? It would be best to move this over to the private section if we can.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Happy to have it moved over to the private section, I didn't realise it might be in breach of something or whatever. I don't know how it's moved so if someone wants to do the honours for me
We would need admin to move but you can start another in private...it's not breaching any rules, just better to have this type of discussion without our customers reading it.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Hi, C Gal isnt verified yet.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(16-01-2013, 19:20)Classy_Katy Wrote: We would need admin to move but you can start another in private...it's not breaching any rules, just better to have this type of discussion without our customers reading it.

I typed it without thinking and forgot that customers could read it. I'ts called trying to do too many things at once and then some lol
Just typed out a whole reply then read aboout this not being in private section... hahaha... oops near miss