Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW
(16-01-2013, 16:38)xKatieBabyx Wrote: It's ok.. If you don't want their money, i'll take it Big Grin

I shall remember that and give them all your number Wink
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
It's kind of like how a common fantasy amongst women is being raped, but of course none of them would want that in real life.
No amount of money will make me talk about kids in a sexual way , why would you want to talk about a guy having sex with someone under the age of 16 ... and then you get the ones that want to talk about doing it with a very young child , how is this justified ??

TBH there should't be any excuse for this , at the end of the day it is sick sick sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk ! If you don't think it is sick then you need you head examined . It is wrong on every level . Makes my blood boil !!

If you want me to be a old women ! YEAHH I will do that , 16 year old yearr!! But nothing else !
I dont do extreme age play its just not me, and like i said on another thread, when a guy comes into cam or directim and when you go into detail about what he wants and he turns around and says a 2 year old and what daddy is going to do you her..................its just wrong how some girls do it and sleep at night i dont know. Those guys need there cocks chopped off.
i agree fantasy is fantasy with a lot of guys and there are so many fantasies out there but how a guy wants to wank off talking about a minor and only gets his kicks from talking about that then there head is not right its not age play its edge play..i dont agree with it and never will.
The whole school girl dress up is a lot of guys fantasies a very common one and thats very different than what extreme is.
The fact is, you will always get guys coming in asking for extreme as so many girls offer it, and they make a very good living from it as not all of us will do that, there is a woman on directim that earns as much or if not much more than a cam girl as she talks about any age and i mean ANY age!
(16-01-2013, 16:56)Mistress_Babalon Wrote: It's kind of like how a common fantasy amongst women is being raped, but of course none of them would want that in real life.

mmmm yes i like it a bit rough at times lol
(16-01-2013, 19:02)Lollycoxx Wrote: I dont do extreme age play its just not me, and like i said on another thread, when a guy comes into cam or directim and when you go into detail about what he wants and he turns around and says a 2 year old and what daddy is going to do you her..................its just wrong how some girls do it and sleep at night i dont know. Those guys need there cocks chopped off.
i agree fantasy is fantasy with a lot of guys and there are so many fantasies out there but how a guy wants to wank off talking about a minor and only gets his kicks from talking about that then there head is not right its not age play its edge play..i dont agree with it and never will.
The whole school girl dress up is a lot of guys fantasies a very common one and thats very different than what extreme is.
The fact is, you will always get guys coming in asking for extreme as so many girls offer it, and they make a very good living from it as not all of us will do that, there is a woman on directim that earns as much or if not much more than a cam girl as she talks about any age and i mean ANY age!

Well to talk about any age is just not right , I do the school girl one but I don't go below 16 , like sir wants to spank me , do things to pass my exams etc , but I have always said before hand that I will not go under age. I have had guys do that and they just get booted end of .

And yes they need there cocks chopped of !! The whole lot of them Wink
Hi,

Country-girl,
My response wasn't aimed at YOU on a personal level, it is just MY VIEW of the this topic for which YOU instigated a discussion - not everyone will share your opinion on it, if you know you feel so strongly about something that it's likely to provoke you to deem others who's opinions differ from yours "as disturbed" - Then why raise it? ......

Yes, it is a very sensitive issue, & in NO WAY do I condone child abuse ... yes, it is sick and there are far more of us who have been abused than would care to admit, and yes of course the abusers can be in a relationship..... but it doesn't mean a sexual relationship exists?, and then again alot, although not all, abuse in family units can be attributed to alcohol/drug misuse, which would never have occurred otherwise (still no excuse, but it's a major cause for all forms of domestic abuse) , and then, there are those "wrong kinda guys" who place themselves in specific situations/locations/vacations/vocations where they know they're able to make physical contact with the sole intent to groom & abuse. I personally feel that most of these would rather be busy viewing/grooming/chatting to children on-line than perving over adults AW or similar.

Does a persons fantasy escalate into reality, who really knows?, if/when it does, then in all probability that individual was inbalanced from the offset!.

I DO however, condone an individuals right of choice when deciding what they're happy to discuss.

In general, the messege sent out by the whole school/college girl roleplay thing is ambiguous... when we see a school uniform we naturally think child, we don't think 18yrs plus!!! - no matter that what age limits you place on taboos in your profile, if you don a schoolie uniform then your inticing the game, so as Trinity-Belle implies, it's best not do any age play to avoid uncomfortable situations arising if you doubt the motivation behind requests for this particular roleplay/person.

It's also like the mummy thingy roleplay it's a very popular fantasy, how many won't discuss discliplining a naughty boy? not many I think! . Out of I curiousity & questioned someone on this senario & his reasoning behind it?, he said " oh no , I don't want to f---k my mother or anything... that would just be sick", it's just a fantasy & thats it - But who am I to judge or question whats going on in his mind, because if we weren't here providing the explicit material/services, then none of them would be coming to perv in the first place ..... so who are the perpetrators of the perv?.

Neither you, me nor AW can stop people making certain requests... we can either say yes or no - thats it!.

Trinity - Belle ..... That situation must have been very difficult for you!, & thanks for providing your perspective on the topic : )

Lara X.
This topic has been discussed so many times on previous threads we will not all agree on it...................i am no angel on cam but there are things i dont like to talk about as it would play on my mind too much and there are things that i dont condone but thats me, we are not all the same.

Not sure if you have worked on aw long country gal or if you have come from phone chat lines where they have very strict rules and the guys know it so dont bring up taboo too much, but your get everything you can imagine and not imagine bought up by some of the guys on here they know what they like what there into and nothing will shock me anymore.

Age play is not all about extreme they are many different senarios surrounding it we cant put it all into one basket.

This is also better put in the webcam pvt site
(09-01-2013, 01:29)MeganWhitley Wrote: yeah it makes me feel sick, and makes me want to quit

You need a thick skin to put up with some of the guys you will get, if your not happy not talking about something then dont its that simple, either tell them your not into it or kick them out.

Your learn fast the longer your on here and read up on all fetishes and try and understand them more.

Not really fond myself of some of the requests i get but i really have zero tolarance for taking any shit on this site anymore, just do what your comfortable doing.
The only time I ever got really upset and weirded out was when a webcam custie of mine (had been for over a year by this point) kept wanting me to watch him push things down his japsye till it bled. I did a few times and then it just didn't feel right, knowing he was causing himself damage and I was just sitting watching, so i stopped doing shows with him.

Also one guy said he had a dog with him and was i into k9 if he turned on his cam. Shut him straight down and reported him. FYI I do not think he had a dog with him at all.. he was just getting off on girl's reactions. There are a lot like that. But the fine line with me is crossed if they actually say or intimate that they ARE or are going to do it.

The guys into ageplay in my experience are harmless and as someone said above, they just need more and more extreme fantasies to get them off.

Lots of us enjoy exploring taboo fantasy and fetish, and it doesn't mean we're out there doing it. Geez I'd be locked up if anyone thought I was really into eating human flesh and crunching tiny man bones Big Grin