Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

DC percentage
(06-01-2013, 11:41)Admin Wrote: Processed an account today with 3% rate for directchat, anyone fancy trying to beat that? Smile

I could take a stab in the dark guess at who in the group has her direct chat price at £5 per minute to have the 15p convert to 3% of her DC price - but no thanks admin - if we all put our direct chat prices up to that we'd end up with bills up to our necks and you'd have far less income too as the guys would go elsewhere.

Hi, that rate isnt sustainable under normal circumstances as you mention but always good to have a target to reach. Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(06-01-2013, 14:02)Ana_X Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 11:41)Admin Wrote: Processed an account today with 3% rate for directchat, anyone fancy trying to beat that? Smile

I could take a stab in the dark guess at who in the group has her direct chat price at £5 per minute to have the 15p convert to 3% of her DC price - but no thanks admin - if we all put our direct chat prices up to that we'd end up with bills up to our necks and you'd have far less income too as the guys would go elsewhere.
Sorry to sound thick but why would we end up with bills up to our necks? As its the guys paying to call us or am i missing something?

Totally agree with the £5 a min rate if we all uped it to that guys would go elsewhere, there are enough phone sex chat lines around much cheaper.

But dam if the girl gets that and is a top earner than good luck to her amazes me what a bit of car crash tv does to your earnings

(06-01-2013, 16:57)Lollycoxx Wrote: Sorry to sound thick but why would we end up with bills up to our necks? As its the guys paying to call us or am i missing something?

Totally agree with the £5 a min rate if we all uped it to that guys would go elsewhere, there are enough phone sex chat lines around much cheaper.

But dam if the girl gets that and is a top earner than good luck to her amazes me what a bit of car crash tv does to your earnings

I meant if we all put our rates up to £5 per minute the clients would go elsewhere and we'd be earning squat (referring to phone services exclusively mind) and bills would be harder to pay if you're only working phone waiting for Mr Moneybags No Sense turning up - because like you say - car crash tv has an element of entertainment to it and the lass (all the best to her!) is milking it while she can. So whilst someone like that can achieve rates like that, for random Jane blogs she'd have a better chance of finding unicorn sh*t.
I don't think that's true. On fact it's the kind of thinking that drives industry rates LOWER. You're only limitation is that which you place on yourself. As camgirls/ PSO's WE define and shape the market. It's one of the few industries where that is true.

I say everyone should up their rates and never lower them Big Grin

The other lines available (I have worked for most of them) are shite... literally, and the girls are jumping through hoops to reach targets. Guys will still call AW no matter what Smile

And all the best to you know who... Every one of us would be charging those rates too if we were her Wink
(06-01-2013, 18:31)xKatieBabyx Wrote: I don't think that's true. On fact it's the kind of thinking that drives industry rates LOWER, because girls think "I can't do that or..." "If I charge that much I on't have any customers" etc. Sure some cheap guys won't like it and you might lose them, but the ones who pay will make up for it. And they WILL pay Big Grin

The other lines available (I have worked for most of them) are shite... literally, and the girls are jumping through hoops to reach targets. Guys will still call AW no matter what Smile

I'm not suggesting you go to £5 if yoou're currently only charging £1, or if you want 10+ calls per day, or if you need it as your only income... but try it. Maybe increase the price little by little over a few weeks and see how you go.

God no I'm not suggesting others don't try it because it will work for some, but not for everyone. I'm all for providers putting their rates at whatever they like, but unless you've got a gimmic like Chloe you'd be hard pushed I imagine.

Personally I won't be increasing my phone rate to anything like that but of course I'm sure everyone would be interested to hear from anyone who did and how successful or not they found it.
Ha I look like a nutter now since I edited my post and you['ve quoted it above lol.

Re increase. I started at £1 then went right from that to £2.50. I still got calls, in fact more than I do now (that was before I got constant "the service provider does not provide that service... blah blah bullshit, not connecting". Not tried £5 and probably wouldn't as I don't have the regulars for it. As a know domme though ANa I would imagine you yourself could get away with it
The girl that charges that is a hottie and goodluck to her, i dont think anyone is damming her for what she charges at all. she can get that money and she knows it which is why her prices are that.
But i dont think we would all do so well chargeing £5 a min for phone chat. I dont agree either with girls charging real low prices, i think there has to be a happy medium.
We all know a guy will pay if he likes that particular person no matter what she charges.
yes there are phone chat lines elsewhere and guys dont pay as much as they would on aw that was the point i was making.
I have worked the phone lines elewhere and its a long hard slogg, for a girl to reach target you would have to work all hours to make what you can on aw.
Personnally i dont think if we all charged £5 a min it would do aw or us girls any good, it becomes a habit and an addiction to some guys but they dont have a bottomless pit and no matter how much they like a girl when funds dry up for them they would go somewhere that was going to be cheaper and get them off just the same all be it another girl.
Are you on another well know camgirl forum lolly (got forbid i actually advertise that place)? you should read the "Raise your rates" thread if so! Every girl needs to read that
Totally agree with each girl raising there rates too.........Lowering them doesnt really cross my mind
I think infact if more girls upped there rates it would be better for all of us.

I too would charge £5 a min if i could get it but i think that is steep never tried it...............maybe i will give it a go for a day lol.....i started off at 1.50 in grp and 2.00 in pvt no guy batted an eyelid when i upped my rates to what they are. but blow me i upped it by 10p once and had a guy complain he paid 10 p a min lower the day before.