Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork)
I've only been using DP for a few months but it is a godsend Smile. Always receive money promptly and the admin are great, can't fault it in any way whatsoever.
DP rocks!! Never had any problems with them and my money is always there the next day. Admin is always there to answer any questions. Smile
I have used dailypay for over a year now and it is an amazing service , always paid on time , reliable and they always reply fast to your emails ! I would recommend to anyone ! Great if you are needing cash for going out the next day ! Just work the night before and woohoo paid the next day yey ! xxx
I've been using daily pay now for a few months and I wish I'd started sooner! At this time of year it's great knowing I can work right up until Xmas and get my money in time for the last minute gifts, not to mention how much extra I've put back for the sales Big Grin

Oh and as cashprincess just said, the competition was great... I won it and had £100 in my bank straight away Tongue
ive been with daily pay now for about 4 mths and never had a prob with my money going in the bank im earning better than i ever did on AW ... great incentive to work my kids are going to have the best xmas ever this year and ive gotta say its down to me being part of the best group on AW i love the fact are money is in the bank the next day great support good comps featuring oh my i could go on i havent looked bck since joining and i know im going to be in this group for a very long time DP are wicked FACT x x
I joined DP earlier this month and I do find it motivates me. Any queries are answered quickly, and problems sorted out. I made a good move!
I've also used Daily Pay for over a year now and it's a great service. As others have said, the money arrives promptly and admin respond quickly to any queries or requests. Recommend it very highly.
I've been using DailyPay for just over a month and have to say I'm MORE THAN HAPPY with the service provided. 6% seems like such a low, low fee for what we actually get. I actually left another group to join DP and am so glad I did - I just wish I'd have joined DailyPay at the beginning of my Adultwork journey!

I've referred 3/4 Adultworkers since joining and all of them are still members, and all of them love it as much as I do.

What I didn't realise was as well - when you join up to Dailypay, whatever monies you have that are waiting to be transferred - you don't get charged any 6% fee on this, ONLY after you join. Nice pay day the first day! A great welcome to the group.

Smile Smile Smile

My username on Adultwork is Sexy_Ally, in case anybody is wondering!
I joined Summer last year after reading about it on a forum (the Camming Connection board on Stripperweb.com). I love it! Think it's a really great service. My pay has never been late and recently they have invested quite a bit of money promoting the group and individual profiles and I have definitley noticed a difference in traffic.

I've always found the admin person/people easy to deal with. If there is a problem or a query they get back to you quickly which is always nice as it's stressful waiting for ages to hear back about a problem/query. They also know the Adult Work webmaster/admin people so if you have a problem with your profile (say it's been deactivated by mistake) the Daily Pay people are on it and will sort it out a lot quicker than someone from AW would.

I think the person/people who run it are camgirls/ex camgirls themselves so they understand all about the industry and how important our money is to us.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I WANT TO JOIN DAILYPAY Tiffany-English 28 40,002 07-11-2017, 18:38
Last Post: admin
  aw daily pay? finest performers juicybootyj 5 9,667 06-09-2017, 06:52
  Adultworks Finest Performers MissSophieGreen 6 9,799 17-01-2017, 22:07
  Adultwork daily pay vs finest and changing bank SiennaJones 2 8,254 01-05-2016, 12:58
Last Post: HeidiBloom69
  [split] AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) Classy_Katy 4 10,740 28-12-2012, 20:05