Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork)
I think Adultwork is now run by a Hong Kong Company, I don't think it would be run by cam girls, it used to be owned by a person called Alan Davies, but not sure if he owns it still.
Not only is Dailypay an amazing facility for webcammers to get paid as quickly and as often as they require, it also provides amazing extra features, runs some bloody amazing competitions and the support is second to none!

Thank you for all the very hard work you put into this service!
I would certainly recommend daily pay to everyone, super fast payment and always a friendly person to lend a hand if you need any help with the site Smile what more can you ask for?
I've been using the daily pay service for a while, and am extremely happy with it! It's so convenient and has helped me out of many jams! I hope to stay with it for as long as possible! Smile
because of DP my earning increased because of their profile featuring,besides i am effort to work and earn more because i can get it within 24 hours or earlier.Big help and big advantage...love it!!!
MayumiGoddessTS
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DAILYPAY!! I had been webcamming under another studio for that past 3 years & after hearing about DailyPay from another model I immediately switched over a few months ago and lemme tell you it was the BEST DECISION!!

Here's why DailyPay is the ONLY way to go:

1. It's SO much more motivating to work when I know I'm being paid everyday!

2. They are SO quick with replying to my emails & I NEVER have any issues.

3. They offer different contests/competitions/lottery games to win extra $$$

4. I've worked for other studios that were never as caring & accommodating as DailyPay

Over all I give them %110!!
DailyPay have motivated me to work my ass off knowing I'll be getting paid everything I'm earning the very next day, meaning I cam til I can cam no more on AW and SM, upload clips to C4S almost every day and hope DailyPay join many other sites I'm on in the future! In short DailyPay rocks and I've never had any problems with them, plus my revenue has pretty much doubled now I have an incentive to make more money.
Daily pay is great, i always hated the thought of waiting two weeks, but now what i earnt yeasterday i got today. Which is great.

The guys who run daily pay are great too i havent had a problem with any one or any thing and the guys have always been there to help me with any problems.

Its totally FAB!!
Wow! wow! wow! Daily pay makes my christmas possible,imagine you dont have to wait for a couples of days to get your salary,work today and get your money tomorrow.Take the advantage of the benefits of this group...sign up now!!!
MayumiGoddessTS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I WANT TO JOIN DAILYPAY Tiffany-English 28 40,008 07-11-2017, 18:38
Last Post: admin
  aw daily pay? finest performers juicybootyj 5 9,669 06-09-2017, 06:52
  Adultworks Finest Performers MissSophieGreen 6 9,801 17-01-2017, 22:07
  Adultwork daily pay vs finest and changing bank SiennaJones 2 8,254 01-05-2016, 12:58
Last Post: HeidiBloom69
  [split] AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) Classy_Katy 4 10,744 28-12-2012, 20:05