Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork)
Thank you Smile looking forward to hearing from you

Just a quick question- on the requests what's the turn around time for payment to hit my bank account?

Thanks again

Mia
Hi, would be aiming for Wed/Thursday at this point to process a new app and get it paid.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Mia_Starlight
Thank you. I can see how busy you must be judging by various threads so I will wait patently until I hear back from you and then complete the request form

Thanks again
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • admin
Added to group and first payment request sent

Thanks again Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • admin
Hi all im back, ive sent a request (on the daily pay forms)a few days ago to rejoin Daily pay(looking for weekly Friday payments) and the group.I know your busy admin bur if you could let me know waiting times etc id be very grateful.. Im verified on AW and back using my old name of Kat_Crimson ....MWWWWAHHHH!!!!
Hi we submitted our application on thursday last week and have tried to get some answers about the status and when we will be able to withdraw as we have no money and need our wages asap as we have a baby to feed and bills to pay and are very stressed out right now. I do appreciate that you are very busy and have a lot of customers to deal with, we just need an answer as we are very worried. I'm aware that we gave you the wrong password but we emailed you back with the correct one soon after receiving the email. Just really in a desperate situation now and would be so grateful for a reply. Many thanks!
Hi Admin, I would like to join DP if that's ok, just want to make sure I'm doing things in the right order .. do I just go ahead and fill out the membership request form on dailypayservice.com ? (sorry newbie!). Is there anything I should be doing beforehand or after? xxxxxxx
Hi, its:

1: http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

2: http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

This will add you to the service and also setup payee details.

Will be checking shortly.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • JoiBleu
Thanks Admin, that's great. I was out yesterday so only just checking back in. I'll get on to this this afternoon. Thanks again for all your help. xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JoiBleu for this post:
  • admin
Heart 
Hello Admin

What countries are considered as eastern european? Is Poland on the list because Id really like to join DP.  Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I WANT TO JOIN DAILYPAY Tiffany-English 28 40,006 07-11-2017, 18:38
Last Post: admin
  aw daily pay? finest performers juicybootyj 5 9,669 06-09-2017, 06:52
  Adultworks Finest Performers MissSophieGreen 6 9,799 17-01-2017, 22:07
  Adultwork daily pay vs finest and changing bank SiennaJones 2 8,254 01-05-2016, 12:58
Last Post: HeidiBloom69
  [split] AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) Classy_Katy 4 10,742 28-12-2012, 20:05