Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Odd question in cam
yea alot of em love the thought of being blackmailed i have one atm what loves the thought of it he sits there getting all excited when i say ive took a pic and im going to get his wifes mobile number and send her the pics its all roleplay and harmless fun with most of them .... they wank and get off onit and most will come bck for anuther installment of it gotta love the weird and wonderful brigade on AW x x
This fantasy theme is in the main quite controlled, for example a person may give you their AW login/credit card/works phone number/wife/gf number..They are in the main essentially make believe, they may have a couple of credits on AW. I say this laughingly for you to rape my wallet/ credit card. They just get off on the whole idea of it.
I had a chappy, on a whole quite an intelligent one wanted me to blackmail him, ask me how I would achieve this and force him to arrange more meeting via cam. I asked him to sign a contact saying he agreed to strategies I intended to use in order to collate information on him. He agreed.
The only strategy I used was physiological profiling..I could ascertain his level of education, his background, etc. He loved it...I could have taken it a lot further and took a mental picture and checked out him out on use places like “linked in” and other professional sites but on the whole I find the concept of blackmailing taxing if not boring. Just not my thing really

Bluesatin xxx
I think it would be great fun... but I'd want to actually do it (consensually and within boundaries, of course) rather than just role play it.... haha! I'd send him poisoned pen letters and everything!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
[quote='blue-satin' pid='42303' dateline='1356128340']
This fantasy theme is in the main quite controlled, for example a person may give you their AW login/credit card/works phone number/wife/gf number..

just a little info..... if you access a clients aw account, within a few hours they stop being able to pay you via AW as your accounts link up