Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

[split] AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group)
Wow...all these forum members I never knew we had!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Daily Pay is a good service and all..... but there's some major arse licking going on here, what's that all about?
I would hazard a guess many are lurkers, most of the DP members post on the Dailypay forums http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/forum/v...um.php?f=6

We did send a mass email out letting people know of this thread though to show their support for us Smile

ps, paying peoples rent, medical bills, car insurance, giving to charities, running competitions, signing off as guarantors on accommodations (before they have even worked) and everything else we do isnt a** licking, its being appreciative for having someone there to help.

These posts will be getting deleted by the way as they run the risk of de-railing the thread in a different direction.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(28-12-2012, 19:44)Admin Wrote: I would hazard a guess many are lurkers, most of the DP members post on the Dailypay forums http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/forum/v...um.php?f=6

We did send a mass email out letting people know of this thread though to show their support for us Smile

ps, paying peoples rent, medical bills, car insurance, giving to charities, running competitions, signing off as guarantors on accommodations (before they have even worked) and everything else we do isnt a** licking, its being appreciative for having someone there to help.

These posts will be getting deleted by the way as they run the risk of de-railing the thread in a different direction.

Thanks
Instead of deleting could the thread be split? As for paying peoples rent, medical bills and such..... where do you offer that service?

I was just stating my opinion. I pay you for the services you provide which I currently use, I said it's a good service, I just found it odd that there were some over the top comments, that's all.

Hi, split. All you have to do is ask and we will do anything we can to help. Many members have got extra help from us when needed, a mass email to the members should have this thread filled in no time with responses from the other DP members.

Its not a "service" we offer as such, just something we do to help anyone we can, you dont even have to be a DP member.

Quite alot of people we help arent DP members, we rarely turn down an email asking for informational help.

Some of the member posts may have been over the top due to the time in which help in the original thread was asked. Just before xmas with a couple of competitions on, happiness running high etc, no idea to be honest.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) admin 266 610,275 10-12-2018, 20:46
Last Post: Mirabelle-Lux
  aw daily pay? finest performers juicybootyj 5 9,669 06-09-2017, 06:52
Last Post: admin
  Adultworks Finest Performers MissSophieGreen 6 9,800 17-01-2017, 22:07
Last Post: admin