Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Odd question in cam
In a private cam a guy asked if I've ever blackmailed somebody so I said no and I'm not interested so he ended it. He had asked me to wear certain clothing which I did and it seemed to be going OK till he asked that question.

I don't get why he'd ask that and I don't know why my answer would end the private cam. I didn't know who he was and he didn't know who I was. Is this normal?
Oh yes! Blackmail is a fetish, very lucrative too if you get a genuine one. I find that most guys get off on the fantasy but when it comes to reality they dissapear
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Ahh the joys of webcamming on aw!! Big Grin

Just to give you an idea, my list of daily shows usually goes something like:
Small penis humiliation
Domination
Ballbusting
Fuck pussy with toy
Ass shaking
Suck finger for 30 mins bb
Fuck pussy
Finger ass while playing the violin bb
Stand on head bb
Blackmail me
Dress me up like a slut bb
Eat a whole chocolate cake
Fuck Pussy bb

And so on.....
There are lots of fetish guys on AW, especially using phone chat. I was hoping there would be loads of dominant on AW guys but unfortunately most want to be dominated.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Is blackmail a taboo subject as far as AW are concerned?

Is it on the "banned words" list?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
.... just looked it up... seems perfectly fine!

I might add it to my list of services offered... sounds like great fun...
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
(21-12-2012, 17:31)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Is blackmail a taboo subject as far as AW are concerned?

Is it on the "banned words" list?

Hi
Out of interest where do i find the "banned words" list please? x
Don't think they publish it... but it is essentially anything to do with taboo subjects... like "rape", or "forced" or "child" or whatever.

The quick way to check is to search for the word under member search... if it is allowed then someone out there will be using it!

The other thing you can do is add it to your profile and click "save". If it is on the banned words list, a message box should pop up telling you that your profile contains a banned word and so can no be saved... but knowing how AW change the boundaries without telling us, I wouldn't count on it!
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
(21-12-2012, 18:25)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Don't think they publish it... but it is essentially anything to do with taboo subjects... like "rape", or "forced" or "child" or whatever.

The quick way to check is to search for the word under member search... if it is allowed then someone out there will be using it!

The other thing you can do is add it to your profile and click "save". If it is on the banned words list, a message box should pop up telling you that your profile contains a banned word and so can no be saved... but knowing how AW change the boundaries without telling us, I wouldn't count on it!

Wonderful tyvm for that! Happy Christmas xx
Duh, I didn't realise it might be someone's fetish. I thought he was wanting to really blackmail someone or worried that I might blackmail him, I didn't understand it was for fun. I feel a bit daft now. At times I can be so inocent it's ridiculous as it's over the most obvious things lol.

So if someone asks me that again I'll say something like I've done it before and I may do again. Then I'm not ruling that role play out but I'm not jumping right in to it.

I feel so stupid now for not realising what he meant and I'm sat here giggling.