Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Direct IM
An article I forward to anyone who contacts me wanting me to discuss children is this http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kentonline/n...smith.aspx

And they'e told to jog on with it

Anyone who does this kind of chat ought to have a read.
I don't condone them either and your not allowed to talk about them either, there was a thread a while about this and I am the minority that will not do it.

I not hear to judge at all, I am not an extreme taboo chat girl.

When I was just on directim I didn't entertain that type of chat makes my skin cruel that guys get off on talking about a minor

Lots of girls on this forum talk extreme taboo and what they feel comfortable talking about as fantasy.
Read the past threads on this subject, I am not about to get shot down in flames again with my views on taboo chat, just wanted to reply to your comment about condoning that chat coz when it comes to age play its a fine line between fantasy and just a sick fucked up peado they get kicked out when they try it with me.

It's not black and white with a lot of taboo chat there are so many fantasies and scenarios and I will stress fantasy!!

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2312.html

above link to prev talk on taboo chat
and here is the other thread talking about it

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2424.html
I too will not chat/talk about ageplay or animals (k9) etc. I don't agree with it at all so to me I won't encourage it. There are others out there that will so they can go to them as each to there own but if they come in & start to talk about it I just say I won't continue that chat they either leave or say sorry!.

The ones that send the emails I just delete & don't either bother a response and sometimes they do it for kicks to think they may of annoyed you.

When I say I'm opened minded there's a few things I definately don't want to do and that's everything you have all just mentioned. I know at the start I'm likely to get the ones like that but if they open with something like that I will end the chat, if they ask would I chat about things like that I would politely say no and ask if there's anything else they want to chat about. I don't want to scare everyone off and some people may happily talk about something else.

I'm also going to check out the links you've provided, many thanks for your help
hi hornylass, welcome to Aw. Good idea to start slowly and see how you get on and if its for you or not unlike myself who went straight in at the deep end with camming after a drunken night round a friends house (she was already an experienced cam girl). If I get someone trying to lead me down a route I'm unwilling to take I try to make a joke of it but making it clear I wont discuss the topic. Something along the lines of 'oh you naughty man, I couldn't possibly discuss such things with you as you know I'm a good girl and if you persist I'll have to log off which would be a shame as we're having such horny fun' etc etc. Hth when the time comes x
Lolly thanks for those links, very useful and informative.
(14-12-2012, 20:10)horny__hannah Wrote: hi hornylass, welcome to Aw. Good idea to start slowly and see how you get on and if its for you or not unlike myself who went straight in at the deep end with camming after a drunken night round a friends house (she was already an experienced cam girl). If I get someone trying to lead me down a route I'm unwilling to take I try to make a joke of it but making it clear I wont discuss the topic. Something along the lines of 'oh you naughty man, I couldn't possibly discuss such things with you as you know I'm a good girl and if you persist I'll have to log off which would be a shame as we're having such horny fun' etc etc. Hth when the time comes x
Lolly thanks for those links, very useful and informative.

When I first started phone work in '96 I'd have said the same, but after so many years of it if I don't just hang up on them or kick them out of which ever chat platform we're using they tend to get an earful of "Eugh! Fuck off you horrible bastard!" before I end the chat. Tongue

Got no time for it what so ever.
Anyway...Hornylass, do let us know how things go. Sometimes I get freeloaders starting with a scenario straight away in free...just make it clear to them that that chat is for group/private, not for free.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I removed my profile pic and I'm still having people check my profile out and there still coming on for a free chat, but unfortunately no payers yet.

I'm just going to keep on plugging away as I have the time to put in at the moment and I'm a poor sleeper so I might as well try and make some money whenever I'm online or have time on my hands. Maybe they'll be that sick of seeing me logged on they'll take pity on me and pay to chat with me lol. Whatever works lol