Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Direct IM
Have you thought of offering group as well as private? Also, you could up your private rate if you'd like...I wish I was charging 2+ credits a minute when I first started.

I think you'll have more success by doing free preview since you don't have a profile pic at the moment...the guys need something to go on.

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I don't think I could cope with group, too many people talking all at once. I find it too much in free. I did think if I decide to increase my price I'll do it in increments instead of jumping straight up to see how people go with it.

Hopefully the profile pic will be done very soon.
Yes def offer group hun, when you feel up to it. A lot of girls choose not to offer sound/ audio in group, or take requests. They just play music by themselves and do their thing while the guys watch. Done this way group can be pretty lucrative Smile I don't do it that way because i rely on my voice/ dirty talk to keep people in a show... which is probably why i am useless at group... *sigh* lol
Group is different from free preview...as Katie said, some use group for doing there own show, some will take the request of the first person and the others can choose to watch or wait for you to finish and then go into a private show with you. You may not have more than one person in group or you may have others come and go. You won't get lots of guys talking in group, most guys are looking for a show rather than a chat...I've rarely had someone just want to talk, and it they do, that's more appropriate for private. You could then charge 1.50 for group and 2 for private.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

i offer group i find if i have one in group and i find someone else will join like the other day i had 4 of em in group with me i dont offer audio in group so i just type to em ....... ive got to admit tho i do get alot more prvts than i do group as i offer c2c in prvt and also audio ........

its worth having group on tho so you can earn a little more from it when doing cams
cant see the point tho of group in direct im so when i do im i only charge for prvt only .....
I don't offer group in direct IM either.

I have audio in group and private for cam but I only do phone and c2c in private.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy