Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Free Preview
totally agree with everything said ...... i only offer audio in prvt end of free is so good for gettin new regs but dont give em fuk all in free theres so many free loaders on direct cam its a joke i find having it on when its dead can help .......... and as for tipping in free i dont like the thought of begging em for 2 creds to see my boots or a tit flash if they want that grp or prvt end of ....

theres so many piss takers in free but on the plus side ive got my best regs from using free cam ..... i tend to do say an hr free cam then turn it off and they tend to come bck once they know ur no longer in free just limit the fookers to how long they can enter ur room

good luck hun x x
Very true...I find a bit of "now you see me, now you don't" works wonders.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
the limit is pointless as they just come back in after the 5 mins in up!

Free isn't a shop window - that's what your profile/ gallery/ videos/ intro video are for.

If you're considering offering free, remember don't show feet, tongue, stockings, boots etc as well as what YOU consider sexy, there are plenty of guys who get off on that stuff and will happily sit and fap to your neck, or stockinged legs or whatever while you sit in free!!
All great advice. Thank you very much ladies Heart
Well there are some who love freechat, and are just as happy to talk for hours on any subject, and couldn't care less if they get a paid session or not. All depends on the individual.
Hmmm not sure I doing camming for the love of chatting, money speaks volumes!
(20-12-2012, 00:44)Lollycoxx Wrote: Hmmm not sure I doing camming for the love of chatting, money speaks volumes!

Well like I said, it's up to the individual. All I'm saying is some are on cam for the craic as opposed to the money, and build up quite a following in the process. Everyone's circumstances / needs are different.
(20-12-2012, 01:28)grendel1 Wrote:
(20-12-2012, 00:44)Lollycoxx Wrote: Hmmm not sure I doing camming for the love of chatting, money speaks volumes!

Well like I said, it's up to the individual. All I'm saying is some are on cam for the craic as opposed to the money, and build up quite a following in the process. Everyone's circumstances / needs are different.

are you are service provider?

Cant see how anyone would join aw to chat for the love of chatting and build up a following.........chatting without pvts does not pay my mortgage!

Really heard it all now!

I would recommend twitter to build up a following and a chat site for chatting.

Lolly, let's not argue, I'm not an SP, though know some quite well. In no way am I disputing why you or the majority of women go on cam, I'm just presenting the fact that some do it for the fun as opposed to money.

Trying not to name names, but you can see on my AW profile who I may be talking about.

x
As tonight was my first proper time on cam I found the free chat overwhelming as there was so many of them. It made me dizzy trying to keep up with how many people were online and how long they'd been there. I did find it annoying how many of them asked me to get naked or flash, the amount of times I told them it's against the rules I lost count of. The other thing they coudn't understand was me not wanting to show my face. Some guys would ask me if I'd show my face as soon as they came on and when I said no they'd leave. I have no problem with that, it was that ones that proceeded to ask me again and again. It got a bit annoying. I did think whenever I come onto cam i might not always do free chat as it'll really do my head in and that's after 20 mins or so.