Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcams...
Wow! Ive not seen this one before, although just called around 3 different stores and i cant find anywhere that stocks it - there was me looking forward to a new toy today Sad I prefer to buy items like this in store, Boo!
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
(07-12-2012, 15:57)Katy_Exige Wrote: Wow! Ive not seen this one before, although just called around 3 different stores and i cant find anywhere that stocks it - there was me looking forward to a new toy today Sad I prefer to buy items like this in store, Boo!

There are a few places online you can get it from £199, it was mentioned earlier this year on a thread and I have been meaning to get it ever since, but nothing wrong with the cam I use now which is why I have waited, but def be buying in jan unless I make over target on cam this month... Way too many Xmas presents to buy.
(07-12-2012, 16:07)Lollycoxx Wrote:
(07-12-2012, 15:57)Katy_Exige Wrote: Wow! Ive not seen this one before, although just called around 3 different stores and i cant find anywhere that stocks it - there was me looking forward to a new toy today Sad I prefer to buy items like this in store, Boo!

There are a few places online you can get it from £199, it was mentioned earlier this year on a thread and I have been meaning to get it ever since, but nothing wrong with the cam I use now which is why I have waited, but def be buying in jan unless I make over target on cam this month... Way too many Xmas presents to buy.

They have it on Amazon i have just added it to my wishlist and written about it on my blog x
Much cheaper from the states too http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LOGITECH-960-0...4168184593

1080p streaming, I can imagine going back to the c920 on bad days lol

Nice one Diane, Let us know how it is if you get one soon Smile

Ive just had this from Logitech as i rang them earlier as its not on their UK site if anyone wanted to know approved stocklists

Hi,

Below are the Re-sellers which currently sell the Logitech BCC950.

Insight

Misco

Computacenter

I have attached a Datasheet for the product.

regards

xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
(07-12-2012, 17:07)Katy_Exige Wrote: Much cheaper from the states too http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LOGITECH-960-0...4168184593

1080p streaming, I can imagine going back to the c920 on bad days lol

Nice one Diane, Let us know how it is if you get one soon Smile

Ive just had this from Logitech as i rang them earlier as its not on their UK site if anyone wanted to know approved stocklists

Hi,

Below are the Re-sellers which currently sell the Logitech BCC950.

Insight

Misco

Computacenter

I have attached a Datasheet for the product.

regards

Hi Katy

Yes i certainly will xx
Off topic question...is Katy/Katie a naturally slutty name?! 3 in this thread LOL
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Its THE best name! Haha
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
THE very best :p
Finally got round to ordering the Logitech BCC950 Conference Cam should be with me tomorrow so will let you know if its worth the money x
(04-01-2013, 16:05)Lollycoxx Wrote: Finally got round to ordering the Logitech BCC950 Conference Cam should be with me tomorrow so will let you know if its worth the money x

I was lucky enough to have the Logitech conference cam bought for me at Christmas!

I am afraid to say i have gone back to using my other Logitech as i don't like it. It shows every wrinkle and flaw big time and also you have to have it where the signal works for the remote so if you have it in front of your laptop it blocks the view of the picture the client sees.

If you put it to the side you appear to not be looking straight into the cam and if you put it behind the remote won't work because of the signal.

I might try it again again sometime soon!

xx