Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcams...
The zoom/ pan/ tilt they mostly use is the sony evid100. They are a bitch to set up though.
(06-12-2012, 02:30)xKatieBabyx Wrote: logitech pro all the way. Stick with it, it's the best! The later versions show up way too much/ too clear for comfort if you know what i mean!

I don't mind my wrinkles showing...being verified I thought I had to be honest about my age, so I was! I'm always too honest for my own good anyway. The only problem is people might be thinking I'm really older than 46...thankfully I look young for my age.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(06-12-2012, 08:19)Classy_Katy Wrote: I don't mind my wrinkles showing...being verified I thought I had to be honest about my age, so I was! I'm always too honest for my own good anyway. The only problem is people might be thinking I'm really older than 46...thankfully I look young for my age.

You can be verified and choose to display an age which is different from your own. Verification is to prove to AW that you are an adult, but there are many profiles where the given public details slightly vary from their natural form; age, height/weight and hair colour being the main culprits. I've seen so many 'seize 12's far bigger than me that I wake feeling like twiggy in the morning!

I'm sure boob size gets altered too! Well, if I'm still here when I'm 50, at that point I shall start fiddling with my age!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

i use the pro 9000 and i think its the best clear pic and HD is awesome onit i always say stick with waht you know best gotta say i love that webcam to bits id be so lost without it ..... the webcam on my laptop is so shit compared to it x
Hi,

I use the logitech hd c910 cam have every since i started camming and always a clear picture, i was going to upgrade to the logitech conference cam in jan its £200 looks really good anyone use that one?

Got to say though if you are using one that is hd and really clear doesnt matter too much about price.

I wanted a back up one for my other laptop if i was on another site too and bought cheap logitech c615 as thats all they had in at the time and i wouldnt wait, i have to say i find it crap, the colour on it is awful no matter how much you adjust it and there is a major differance between the two.
(06-12-2012, 02:30)xKatieBabyx Wrote: logitech pro all the way. Stick with it, it's the best! The later versions show up way too much/ too clear for comfort if you know what i mean!

LOL.. Yes I do!
The c920 is also better that the pro 9000 when lighting good be brighter...it compensates without right light very well. But then you girls probably want it darker as well as non HD LOL.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Hi

Does anyone here have the Logitech BCC950 Conference Cam? I have just Googled it and it looks fantastic i definitely fancy one and also would it be compatible with Justcamit?

Tyvm xx
(07-12-2012, 15:23)mistress-diane Wrote: Hi

Does anyone here have the Logitech BCC950 Conference Cam? I have just Googled it and it looks fantastic i definitely fancy one and also would it be compatible with Justcamit?

Tyvm xx

That's the one I am upgrading to end if jan, love to know if anyone else has one too