Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcams...
jumpin on the band wagon sorry if im repeating ... any one no of ne where u have a remote control one if they exist n dont have to look awkward tryin to take a pic my pressing a button and getting your hand in the way in every pic lol
one where u can sit back etc
(29-01-2013, 22:24)tattooedtottyxx Wrote: jumpin on the band wagon sorry if im repeating ... any one no of ne whre u have a remotecontrol one if they esxsist n dont have to look awkward tryin to take a pic my pressin a button and getti your hand in the way in every pic lol
one where u can sit back etc

the bcc650 conference cam comes with a remote. Or you go the way of a camcorder and buy a remote to go with it. But there is a lot going on with that setup.
Uhm, where did I put my drink?
or any tips on how to take a good pic with out the awkward hands and away from the screen lol Wink
I make a lot of movies now, I use windows movie maker to edit them and add a watermark, then I take snapshots throughout the movie to use in my private and public galleries...no hands!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(29-01-2013, 22:53)Classy_Katy Wrote: I make a lot of movies now, I use windows movie maker to edit them and add a watermark, then I take snapshots throughout the movie to use in my private and public galleries...no hands!

Can you please tell me if watermarks of your website name or any name allowed on the clips you sell on AW?

Uhm, where did I put my drink?
No websites! I just use my name on AW, it's the same I use everywhere else so it means I can use them anywhere too.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx