Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

**New**Young Guy From Cornwall!! (may contain nuts)
Too late Cock! Cool

(04-12-2012, 22:40)Admin Wrote: I have put a health warning in the subject line to warn any un-suspecting members before they click into it.

Good grief a cock shot! That's original.Pants
I'm sure the providers on here haven't seen all that many before, and that they are suddenly overcome with unbridled lust and carnal thoughts at the very sight of one.

If you really want to get their juices flowing, a photo of your current bank balance may get a more favourable response I think. LOL Big Grin
My word deffo a different introduction!!. Big Grin
Much prefer smooth down there.
Totally agree nicer shavenWink
Isn't this a bit like showing loaves of bread to a baker?

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(12-12-2012, 19:07)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Isn't this a bit like showing loaves of bread to a baker?

Exactly!Big Grin
Yummy, you can bring that to me any time love (click on my adultwork profile and we can have some fun) Wink

Welcome x
(12-12-2012, 19:14)Ana_X Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 19:07)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Isn't this a bit like showing loaves of bread to a baker?

Exactly!Big Grin

I thought it was more of a Busman's Holiday!

.............just hope you CAN afford to pay. Folks belonging to the; mundane, unoriginal and banal, contingent of individuals, uninspired to such a degree they resort to unveiling tired old photos of their even more worn out looking 'members', to a community of women, to whom there could be no more average and unremarkable a sight, will most certainly need to employ the influence of something other than their deficient intellect and cognition capacity, if their goal is to pique the interest of a member of the opposite sex.

Embarrassingly lame.

"If you seek to know the truth, cease to cherish opinion" Heart

Meet, chat, cam
http://www.adultwork.com/1006993