Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Festive Period Payment Delays
(04-12-2012, 16:42)Admin Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 16:23)GeorgieLush Wrote:
(26-11-2012, 21:02)Admin Wrote: Hi, sorry forgot to mention.

Dailypay members wont be affected during the holiday period. Pay will be sent everyday as usual, including on Christmas day and New Years Day.

Thanks
Hi hun

I really need some help understanding pay for xmass....

As I understand it the dates we will be paid are the 21st and the 28th but what days of the month are included in these payments?

sorry to be a pain

G x x x

Hi, days included in those payments are shown here http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTransferRequests.asp

ps, you may not understand how dailypay works until you join and you have been paid a few times as it can be confusing at the start.

I will try daily pay in the new year i think.....as for the xmass pay i think i get it now lol x x

Wow! Just wanted to say thanks a lot to the Daily Pay staff for making payments over the Xmas period! This will be a massive help and an unexpected treat. I would advise anyone to register to the service in the new year as I've been very happy with DP this year!

Merry Xmas and a Happy 2013 to you all Smile

xperditax

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Payment delays ? cleanguy 1 2,217 01-09-2020, 22:08
Last Post: admin