Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Festive Period Payment Delays
From: http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTransferRequest.asp

To help mitigate payment delays caused by the public holidays over the Christmas and New Year period, we will be processing all payments according to the schedule below:

Scheduled Date Will be Processed Cut off date for Changes
25 December 2012 21 December 2012 End of day 18 December 2012
1 January 2013 28 December 2012 End of day 26 December 2012

Payments scheduled for the 8th of January and any subsequent requests will be processed as normal on their scheduled date.

Members should be aware that ESP and cheque payments are made from overseas and may be subject to national holidays that differ to those in the destination country. Members requesting cheques by post may also be subject to delays caused by seasonal demand placed on the postal networks. Should any issues arise with Payoneer or Paytoo, we will be subject to their office opening hours to progress a resolution.

Any members using ESP to make payments to a UK Bank account should be using the 'UK Bank' option below, it is cheaper and payments arrive sooner.

Dailypay Members: Dailypay members wont be affected during the holiday period. Pay will be sent everyday as usual, including on Christmas day and New Years Day.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Does this affect DP?
Hi, sorry forgot to mention.

Dailypay members wont be affected during the holiday period. Pay will be sent everyday as usual, including on Christmas day and New Years Day.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Phew Big Grin
i was worried about daily pay over xmas too but thats wicked thanx x x
Hi guys sorry to ask but i dont understand this at all lol....nothing new there since im so damn blonde !

our pay days as i get paid weekly are the 4th, 11th and 18th what happens after the 18th when is the next pay day and what days of working are involved in the next pay after the 18ths pay?

Thank you x x
(26-11-2012, 21:02)Admin Wrote: Hi, sorry forgot to mention.

Dailypay members wont be affected during the holiday period. Pay will be sent everyday as usual, including on Christmas day and New Years Day.

Thanks
Hi hun

I really need some help understanding pay for xmass....

As I understand it the dates we will be paid are the 21st and the 28th but what days of the month are included in these payments?

sorry to be a pain

G x x x
(26-11-2012, 20:55)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Does this affect DP?

Hi babe im pretty new to the forum...hope ur well. i understand the DP business but is it worth it? i mean after tax is taken off and the bills etc i would be left with not much every day dont see it worth it for me but im thinking i earn alot less than most on here lol x x
(04-12-2012, 16:23)GeorgieLush Wrote:
(26-11-2012, 21:02)Admin Wrote: Hi, sorry forgot to mention.

Thanks
Hi hun

I really need some help understanding pay for xmass....

As I understand it the dates we will be paid are the 21st and the 28th but what days of the month are included in these payments?

sorry to be a pain

G x x x

Hi, days included in those payments are shown here http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTransferRequests.asp

ps, you may not understand how dailypay works until you join and you have been paid a few times as it can be confusing at the start.

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Payment delays ? cleanguy 1 2,267 01-09-2020, 22:08
Last Post: admin