Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Notice: Rule change on Nudity in freechat
From my experience on Adultwork, there seems to be 2 types of webcam customer: those that use freechat and wank off, and those that get a cam session with a girl they like and pay.

Are the guys that use freechat even worth bothering over? Girls that use freechat have said it themselves already, most guys will just hop straight into grp/private.

I'm not happy about the rule change, but I'm non-nude anyway so it seems a technicality that I'm getting p*ssed off at.
Juscamit will also still chuck guys out at 3 mins even if girls have continuous free.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Err yes then they come right back in to continue their freeloading pleasure
The 3 minute cut off is at least a break in what they're seeing and most of us I think have it set at 5 minutes.

I do better using free preview than non-free.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Mine is set at 5 mins and in they come, over and over. Honestly the ONLY good reason to do free is to compete with those on the top of the online now page. Guys don't need a free preview of any shape or form. Those that want one are just freeloading. To give them the option to now not only freeload but to SEE PUSSY/ TITS/ Cum shows as well is just beyond a joke.
I don't cam but this is interesting to me.

I can totally understand the objection... it's not so much a problem with tipping, it's a problem with the rule change... right?

Well... I suggest that everyone who doesn't like it should contact AW. They do change things if they get enough comments and they have been known to reverse newly implemented features - like the "dislikes" debacle - a good idea poorly implemented without sufficient forethought. And that is what this sounds like here too.

To my mind (slightly ignorant as I am because I don't cam) the tipping is okay, but the rule change about nudity is just a get-out so that they donlt have to put more hours into policing the rooms.

No point sitting on here and moaning about it... it you want something done, complain! And don't be fobbed off with their first reply, which is always going to be along the lines of "our members have asked for this feature"... keep complaining... say it over and over again. Make an intelligent, reasoned argument and they will listen.

One of the great things about AW compared to other sites is that they DO listen to their members... but if you are just sitting on this forum moaning about it then they will never know that so many people are against it. You have to actually tell them, and tell them again, and again, and again.

If enough people complain, they almost certainly will change it.

Just my two penneth....
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Would be interesting to hear from KDB and to get an objective view from Admin on this, being as they are both heavily invested in cam girls...
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
They are already seeing that stuff from girls. I get a lot of guys in shows from free preview, not just coming straight in.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

I've already complained, and said the same thing - GIRL'S WHO DON'T LIKE THIS NEED TO SPEAK UP TO AW!
Emailed them I hope if enough people do it might make a difference.
www.adultwork.com/dirtyangeld

Twitter @dirtyangelcam