Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Tipping is now available on freechat..(ADULTWORK)
I have found ways of surviving free chat...
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Please, pleease girls don't use or encourage this feature. You might think it's good now but you will be shooting yourself in the foot and dragging the rest of us down with you!

You know some girls already charge less than £1 for private. Those same girls will now be doing 5 min public cum shows for one damn tip!
If that is the way they are going to go then they at least need to have a black out mode for the ones that have not tipped like another site (that has now gone bust) did.

At least they stop the freeloaders still if a black out mode is used for non tippers.

AW will just encourage more freeloaders to the site and a shed load of more girls that are willing to stick a cucumber up there arse in freeview for a £2 tip while all the other freeloader guys that have not tipped get to have there free jollies...........Sigh!!

Have done some of the other sites and hate the fact freeloaders get to see for nothing which is why i stuck with aw and came off other sites.
You forget being recorded..

Right now I can google the top girls on aw and not find anything, ecept maybe their personal site.

Try googling popular girls from MyFreeCams.com and sm, You can watch their entire effing SHOWS for free in multiple places.

This is bad on so many levels!
Just found this thread lol... I'm slow. I have always wanted the balance feature enabled I hope they do this very very soon
I'm 100% with the girls who are saying this is a terrible idea!

Yeah sure there are those of us savvy enough to use the tipping feature correctly, however, for every provider using it correctly there will be 10 providers sitting there in the buff with their fingers crammed up their arse begging for a tip Rolleyes

I know it states in the rules that you shouldn't be doing any prolonged nudity for tips and that there should be zero nudity if you're not being tipped at all but we all know that the 60p per minute providers will not be following this rule.

AdultWork are going to need to start policing rooms heavily if they want this to work in their favour.

Before I nipped on here to post I was hopping in and out of free chat rooms and saw a few sitting playing with their tits... one of them was completely nude. No tipping was going on from what I could see.
(23-11-2012, 02:28)xKatieBabyx Wrote: You have GOT TO BE KIDDING?????????????????????????????????????????

Please tell me there is no tipping in freechat and this is all a misunderstanding?
Tipping in freechat means our once great AW where guys actually PAY decent money to see a girl naked, will soon become just another MyFreeCams.com clone, with desperate girls doing more and more in free chat in the HOPE of being thrown a few pennies.. all the while the freeloaders multiply, waiting for the free show, moving from room to room to whichever girl has her pussy out next. The whole time, those girls who know they are worth more than that whole charade, sit watching tumbleweed roll through their room until they eventually give up and join with the cheap girls, or quit.

NOT GOOD!!!!

I agree. I've noticed my room being quieter than usual over the last day or so. How can I complain? This seems a really underhand way of punters getting girls to have their levels pushed for little money.

xx
(23-11-2012, 13:40)Admin Wrote: To summarise:

It is only permitted to appear nude in free preview when the performer is actively engaged with (chatting with or performing for) an AdultWork.com member that is tipping. Should the desired nude activity exceed a couple of minutes, the clients must enter a paid for mode. It is the perfomers responsibiltiy to manage this and cease nudity if the client does not comply.

But there is no way that this can be enforced. The girls who charge next to nothing for their shows will be engaging with this decorum at the expense of us other girls.
(24-11-2012, 15:14)beauvoir Wrote:
(23-11-2012, 02:28)xKatieBabyx Wrote: You have GOT TO BE KIDDING?????????????????????????????????????????

Please tell me there is no tipping in freechat and this is all a misunderstanding?
Tipping in freechat means our once great AW where guys actually PAY decent money to see a girl naked, will soon become just another MyFreeCams.com clone, with desperate girls doing more and more in free chat in the HOPE of being thrown a few pennies.. all the while the freeloaders multiply, waiting for the free show, moving from room to room to whichever girl has her pussy out next. The whole time, those girls who know they are worth more than that whole charade, sit watching tumbleweed roll through their room until they eventually give up and join with the cheap girls, or quit.

NOT GOOD!!!!

I agree. I've noticed my room being quieter than usual over the last day or so. How can I complain? This seems a really underhand way of punters getting girls to have their levels pushed for little money.

xx

The minimum tip is 2 credits...that's 1-2 minutes in grp or pvt for most girls.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

(24-11-2012, 15:17)beauvoir Wrote:
(23-11-2012, 13:40)Admin Wrote: To summarise:

It is only permitted to appear nude in free preview when the performer is actively engaged with (chatting with or performing for) an AdultWork.com member that is tipping. Should the desired nude activity exceed a couple of minutes, the clients must enter a paid for mode. It is the perfomers responsibiltiy to manage this and cease nudity if the client does not comply.

But there is no way that this can be enforced. The girls who charge next to nothing for their shows will be engaging with this decorum at the expense of us other girls.

There were lots of girls going naked and doing shows in free without even being tipped, and that didn't seem to be enforced.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy