Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Tipping is now available on freechat..(ADULTWORK)
Don't forget girls...the minimum tip is 2 credits...that is more than 1 minute in group for most girls. Guys still have more incentive to go into a group show than tip.

I'm with Ana...yes I'll take my shoe off now and show you my foot for 2 credits or more! I haven't done free yet since this came in but word has it that the word "tip" is sending the freeloaders back under the rock from which they came...more power to us girls!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
There's another change coming too...check out AW's tweets! Soon we're going to be able to see the balance of their account as well!

Very clever move, the guys are going to be more inclined to put money in their accounts to show they're not freeloaders/worth are attention if they have lots in there...and once in their accounts they're easier to spend than when cruising with no credits and having to buy them. Bit like when I have money in my purse I feel rich and spend it but if I only have a little, it puts me off spending if I have to take out more or use my bank card.

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

I don't think it is good news about the free tipping but after reading points of view on here you have to use it to your own advantage.

Yes you will always get the ones that will for a £2 tip show tits, pussy,massage bare pussy etc hoping they will come in for a full show but some will some won't but like already said min tip is £2 they could get a couple of mins show for that and get alot more.

Before tipping girls would have there tits out in free so always will be ones that will whatever.

Be interesting to see now if they say can you stand up, do a twirl, show your ass, stick a carrot on your head etc tip or not and how well it works.

I agree with most of the points in these posts

In some ways a good thing for sure specially if you can see there balance, i dont do the whole twirl etc in free when i do free (got to be said i can only hack it for a while) but if guys are going to be willing to tip to see my shoes and what i am wearing now, then fine.........although not so sure there going to do this but its a win if they are.
unfortunatly i think the girls that are a lot cheaper are going to do more in free if you get a few guys tipping at once in free as they will get more than if the guys take them to grp or pvt anyway.
We all have the option not to do free though and for the genuine guys sure they will still pay to watch a quality show.

Shame i wont be on cam for a while now though to test it out as my dog is expecting a litter of pups Smile

so only im and phones for me for a while
I've just onto directcam...a guy asked me if I would show my panties for a tip, I said yes, and I got tipped 2 credits for just showing them front and back. No intention of doing more than that but it was a welcome 2 credits and easier than over 2 mins in group.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Rules update:

http://www.adultwork.com/LKBA.asp?A=663

Can I perform nude in DirectCam Free Preview? (Why have tipping in Free Preview?)

From a performers perspective, the purpose of DirectCam is to earn credits by performing on a webcam in group or private mode.

The purpose of Free Preview is to allow prospective clients to see what you look like and to have a chat about what you might be able to offer in a paid for mode.

Due to poplular demand we have now added the facility for clients to tip performers whilst in free preview mode. This leads to a slight contradiction over our "no nudity in free preview" rule.

The rules for appearing nude in free preview are now as follows:

If clients are tipping you and asking for a sneak peak, nudity preview or flash etc., then this is permitted.

If clients are collectively tipping in order for you to do something involving nudity for a short period of time then this is permitted.

If clients are seeking a "show" or some extended nude activity, then they must be taken to a paid for mode.

If members are camming to multiple sites, and performing nude on those sites, they must not be visible to AdultWork.com visitors. They must log out of JustCamIt or ensure only non-nude persons can be seen.

To summarise:

It is only permitted to appear nude in free preview when the performer is actively engaged with (chatting with or performing for) an AdultWork.com member that is tipping. Should the desired nude activity exceed a couple of minutes, the clients must enter a paid for mode. It is the perfomers responsibiltiy to manage this and cease nudity if the client does not comply.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
hhhmm sounding more like the other sites now then from tt new rule change!

Maybe they are trying to get some of us that hate doing freeview to do more of it..................I for one will not be fucking my pussy for god knows how many credits in free!
Awful awful change to the rules there AW. If ten guys sit in free chat and one tips £2 for a flash of tits/pussy, ten people benefit and so what would be the point of them going to group after that? They've sat in free chat having their wank seeing what they wanted to see.

AARGH
They had to do something...if other girls haven't noticed their income persistently dropping this year, they're lucky. I was on the verge of joining a tipping site, now I don't have to! Not yet anyway, I'll see how this goes as I do prefer AW.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

'tip for tits bb' will soon be the war cry of every cheapass freebie hunter on the site. I guess I can see this going two ways, AW going down the line of MyFreeCams.com (which is a hellish site) or providers refuse to do free cam and stick to group and private only. That'll be the deal breaker for me. If free chat becomes mandatory I'll stop webcamming on AW all together.