Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to increase your popularity on adultwork
Hello. this is my first post so be gentle with me, but how do you increase your popularity on adultwork, I'm guessing its based on the number of clicks or is it unique clicks or only clicks from verified members. I've only recently added new movies to my page and am contantly adding new pics with also being featured weekly, so is there anything else I can do..any help much appreciated my page is www.adultwork.com/sexysashaxxx Sasha x
(16-11-2012, 15:41)sexysashaxxx Wrote: Hello. this is my first post so be gentle with me, but how do you increase your popularity on adultwork, I'm guessing its based on the number of clicks or is it unique clicks or only clicks from verified members. I've only recently added new movies to my page and am contantly adding new pics with also being featured weekly, so is there anything else I can do..any help much appreciated my page is www.adultwork.com/sexysashaxxx Sasha x

Hi Sasha and welcome!
Wow you are a beautiful girl, I would do you!! Your profile looks fine, nothing to change there I think. You have already taken advantage of paying to be shown as available today, you profile pictures although a bit dark and obviously home shot, show that there is no airbrushing and give an honest view of what you look like, which is nice. A tip to keep you up near the top of your area in searches is to constantly update your profile. Something as simple as adding a small word and saving, then a while later take the word out and saving, keeps you up near the top. I only update my profile about 3 times a day if I remember, but I think that some members are FAR more proactive than that. I don't think you really need any advice though, you seem to be doing fine.
(16-11-2012, 21:02)christie Wrote: adding a small word and saving, then a while later take the word out and saving, keeps you up near the top.

I used to only log in and save my profile, not changing any words, untill I was advised to do so by somebody on here that that does not update your profile to the top.

I always pay to be "Available Today" when I am working, I find the extra credits earned pay for the expense

Your twitter link is wrong, I think you have added https://twitter.com/sexysashaxxx when you should only add - twitter.com/sexysashaxxx

Also it is good to add your Web site to your page links as long as you link back to AW

I think you are probably doing as much as you can, the best thing you can do is too promote your own web site as much as you can

Your web site appears to be made in flash, which I do not think is good for search engines unless you know what you are doing.

Sarah x x x
(17-11-2012, 14:08)wife4rent Wrote:
(16-11-2012, 21:02)christie Wrote: adding a small word and saving, then a while later take the word out and saving, keeps you up near the top.

I used to only log in and save my profile, not changing any words, untill I was advised to do so by somebody on here that that does not update your profile to the top.

Yes, that's right... if you are updating your profile then you actually have to change something... it's not enough to just hit the save button.

I'm quite fond of my little triple dots... like that... I use them a lot... so I just add a dot and then then next time I update I remove it again Smile
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(17-11-2012, 15:25)Trinity-Belle Wrote:
(17-11-2012, 14:08)wife4rent Wrote:

Yes, that's right... if you are updating your profile then you actually have to change something... it's not enough to just hit the save button.

I'm quite fond of my little triple dots... like that... I use them a lot... so I just add a dot and then then next time I update I remove it again Smile

Haha me too! I always remove them, add them, exclamation marks too!
what list does updating profile move you to the top of?

for instance, would it take me to the top of the male webcammers list? (behind featured of course)
Yup... pretty much!

It does depend how the client performs the search, but fundamentally that is how it works.

The default sort order for search results is "updated most recently" so those profiles which have been most recently updated are at the top of the list... but as you say, behind the featured members.

But you do actually have to make a change to your profile, you can't just re-save it... if nothing is changed then your position in the results stays the same.

Also, if AW think you are updating too often, then they will temporarily suspend your ability to update your profile.... so don't be tempted to just sit there updating it every couple of minutes, get a life instead! lol.

Oh... and definitely don't write a script to do it for you.... sure way to get yourself banned!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
thanks, do you think its safe to update once every 2-3 hours in the evenings?

is it the same with all lists such as galleries?
Yes you should be fine with that. When I'm on I update my profile fairly regularly x
Scott, i remember reading somewhere that aw had put something along the lines of "there isnt an acceptable amount of times to update your profile." I never updated on a regular basis till i joined the forum, i have done some nights since and can honestly say its made no difference to what i earn at all