Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How many UK Webcam girls use Dailypay?
I'm a DP member also Smile

Dont forget Georgie when you join you also have the option to have any pending transfers paid out when you join. So any transfers you are expecting from AW will be sent to you when you join, should you wish.

Christmas shopping anyone? Big Grin
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
dont think anyone has answered your question about the time it goes in your bank, its in by lunchtime, 1.30 ish, you can also request same day payments too for a small charge, think i read the charge was £2 but not 100% sure on that one
Yes it's good Big Grin I find the 6% fee well worth it considering you avoid bank charges, conversion fees, get extra profile exposure, help if you need it, and the added bonus of comps with cash or other prizes Big Grin

If anyone is considering joining DP and wants a personal recommendation/ ask questions etc, feel free to contact me x
No bank charges or conversion fees with UK bank transfer now Smile
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I know, it's fab, good on aw Smile Right now though DP is still more beneficial to me as I can't wait 1 - 3 weeks for money. Also if i need to earn an exact amount of money to pay a bill in 3 days etc, I can do it. Without DP I have to somehow plan in advance how much money i will need and account for the fact that i won't have that money for another 3 weeks. OK if you're really organised and rarely have an unexpected outgoing. DP accounts for the rest of us Big Grin
Glad you got your money sorted out hun. Sounds like you are doing well!
(07-12-2012, 14:05)britishmilf Wrote: I joined a few days ago, i had a small glitch, due to my bank NOT daily pay. Id say go for it the extra exposure ive got has paid their 6% and more. Anything you earn from now if paid via aw you wouldnt get till after xmas, with daily pay you will get it all before!

just wanted to add that they are really busy, and even if they were interested in your emails, (unlikely) i doubt they would have time to read them anyway and they are welcome to look at my prv gallery if they really want to!!! What else could they do? They are a business at the end of the day and if they acted untowardly it would affect them, there isnt one bad comment on the internet about them, believe me i looked before i joined!

I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX