Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Recruiting webcam girls!
50%... Pffft. Stick to AW thanks... Big Grin 70% !

Why work for less?
(01-08-2012, 18:52)curlytots Wrote: 50%... Pffft. Stick to AW thanks... Big Grin 70% !

Why work for less?

If it works for you then stick with it.
I'm just trying to get some awareness out for an alternative if things get slow or people wish to multi cam.
18+ Female? Want to make money from home? www.homewebcamshows.com
Camcity.com seems to be genuine, however I just looked and there's only one model online. The percentage of registered users online though, seemed promising in relation to some other recently opened camsites.

If anyone is interested however, you can sign up directly at camcity.com, and not pay any percentage of your possible earnings to homwebcamshows. :-D
(02-08-2012, 09:12)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: Camcity.com seems to be genuine, however I just looked and there's only one model online. The percentage of registered users online though, seemed promising in relation to some other recently opened camsites.

If anyone is interested however, you can sign up directly at camcity.com, and not pay any percentage of your possible earnings to homwebcamshows. :-D

Just so you know, regardless if you sign up through my website or CamCity you will still get 50%. That rate does NOT change.
Just that if it is through my site you can deal with issues directly through me instead of the general site staff.
(02-08-2012, 10:29)HomeWebcamShows Wrote:
(02-08-2012, 09:12)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: Camcity.com seems to be genuine, however I just looked and there's only one model online. The percentage of registered users online though, seemed promising in relation to some other recently opened camsites.

Just so you know, regardless if you sign up through my website or CamCity you will still get 50%. That rate does NOT change.
Just that if it is through my site you can deal with issues directly through me instead of the general site staff.

That is apart from, quoting an earlier response on this Thread by you:
"When I go on holiday I have support who can cover for me.
I normally always have my email with me."

Keep digging that hole!!! lol

(02-08-2012, 10:50)MichelleSins Wrote:
(02-08-2012, 10:29)HomeWebcamShows Wrote:

That is apart from, quoting an earlier response on this Thread by you:
"When I go on holiday I have support who can cover for me.
I normally always have my email with me."

Keep digging that hole!!! lol

I was referring to CamCity general staff.
I stand by what I said earlier about having support cover me if/when I go on holiday.
Just had a look around the site.

Where is the list of all the girls who are LIVE camming so can see how many on etc and see what the clients would see too or I am being a bit blind!!.
(02-08-2012, 11:05)fetishbootslut Wrote: Just had a look around the site.

Where is the list of all the girls who are LIVE camming so can see how many on etc and see what the clients would see too or I am being a bit blind!!.

www.camcity.com
This is where the models work.
It is very quiet as only a few models and only 2 online with not much traffic.

I Know it's new but not sure to be honest. Need traffic to make money to get the clients in so see how/if it grows.
(02-08-2012, 11:19)fetishbootslut Wrote: It is very quiet as only a few models and only 2 online with not much traffic.

I Know it's new but not sure to be honest. Need traffic to make money to get the clients in so see how/if it grows.

You can wait and see how it grows then decide whether to sign up or not.
I am not forcing anyone to sign up right now as this is a long term project.