Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Recruiting webcam girls!
Hi,

I am from a fairly new adult webcam website.

We are looking for women (18+ obviously) who are would like to perform on webcam from the comfort of their own home and earn money whilst doing so.

We pay our models 50% of all tips they make, what you do on cam is totally up to you.

We will offer full support, training and advice to help you on your journey, including blocking certain States and Countries incase you want to avoid people you may know.

The good thing about joining a new site is that you can build your client list / regulars before it gets too crowded (more regular viewers = more money)

We payout weekly once you meet the minimum requirements.

If you are interested hit me up with an email at info@homewebcamshows.com or visit our website

www.homewebcamshows.com.

Thanks,
As a starter - Where are you getting your traffic from? There is no indication on the site as to where you'll be marketing your site etc.
Is it all Tip based or is there a pay per minute option?
Sorry but your site is too basic for me to bother looking at.
That's okay, we are a portal through to the main site.
We work on a tip basis and a pay per minute option.
The models get 50% of the tips and the Pay per Minute is set by you.

We already have working models and plenty of traffic through to the actual site.
Granted we are new on the scene but as I stated above this can also work in your favour in building the "regulars" early and establishing yourself.

I am happy to answer any other questions.
18+ Female? Want to make money from home? www.homewebcamshows.com
Your FAQ made me laugh! Too much emphasis on attractiveness
When we say "portal" do we just mean studio? as in scam?

Isnt it best performers sign directly with the cam site?

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr...d-studios)

Your also on the legal borderline by having the words "-Log a minimum of 3 cam hours" on the site, remember if you control the hours to be worked then your more likely to be viewed as an employer.

Its also true the FAQ needs reviewing, you dont need to be attractive in order to be successful at webcamming.

The site http://www.camcity.com/ has 1 model online.

Alot of your FAQ text is a copy of internet modeling's, the infamous Streamate scam studio.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I can guarantee we are not a studio as the website CamCity pays direct.
My site is a whitelabel signup site for them, an affiliation.
I am essentially a recruiter and I offer my personal support for the women who signup under my site.

thanks for the feedback.
So what sites do you portal for?
You are offering your personal support - What happens when you go on holiday??!! lol
All coming across as rather amateur to me!!! Just saying...
Just had to make sure the performer doesnt lose any % by signing up under the site.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
For now we are working with just CamCity.
When I go on holiday I have support who can cover for me.
I normally always have my email with me.
(01-08-2012, 18:33)Admin Wrote: Just had to make sure the performer doesnt lose any % by signing up under the site.

Thanks

I fully understand you are looking out for your members.
I will answer any questions with the utmost honesty as there is no point lying or trying to deceive as you will be found out eventually and lose all trust and respect.