Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Daily pay and security
Hi, less than 24hours to have the transfer processed.

Sent you an email.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hello again! Thank you but it seems I can`t be a part of the DailyPay group because I am romanian and I already take part of the Adultwork Controlled Section and I can`t leave it.. so I will have to forget it..

Thank you anyways!
(15-09-2012, 13:15)Admin Wrote: Yes the £59 would be subject to tax as with any work.

For taxman, £59 = turnover minus expenses (electricity/broadband etc) = Profit in pocket.

Less tax is paid while in dailypay also as dailypay is a business expense that lowers your turnover shown to the taxman.

Majority of webcammers will have £0 tax to pay at the end of the year or next to £0.

Earnings are not reported to the HMRC or IRS so its up to the performer to declare tax if they wish.

Hello
I'm extremely interested in your group but I'd just like a little more info regarding tax. You say that the majority of webcammers with you pay next to no tax. What are these webcammers generally earning per week for this to be applicable? I currently have a lot of tax to think about, so does it really make a big difference?
Thank you
£8,105 is the basic personal allowance for 2012-13. Once you go over the £8,105 mark in what you take as a wage for yourself you then have income tax to pay. Income tax doesn't include NIC (national insurance contributions) which needs to get paid separately. Then depending on what you have sitting in the business account after you've deducted wages and done your accounts you could also have tax to pay on your business profits.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/incometax/basics.htm
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/helpsheets/hs222.pdf

Everyone ought to pay their taxes no matter how small an amount they may turn out to be IMO
Hi, Lacie, as Ana mentioned above you only pay tax once over a certain limit. Less tax is paid because dailypay is regarded as a business expense. Its only marginal at best and theres other factors to take into account so dont join based on that solely.

adultworkbanner4
Hello there im really interested into signing upto daily pay im on the page where u register but whos name do i put in the referral and i just need to give you my uk bank details like sort code and account number not the i ban number and all that bit confused.com ty x
Hi, the referral bit can be left blank, Bank details will be sort code and account number. Will process application and send email shortly.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
done all that bank details sent so do i transfer the money like i would on AW or does it automatactly go in my bank account sorry for the questions confused.com
Hi, automatically goes into your bank each day without you doing anything.

Your first pay has been sent and should already be in your bank account for you.

Sent some more info regarding pay in an email also for you.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
sorted it will take me while to get my head round it lol .. one thing tho its gona make me work harder thats for sure LIKE NOW thanx again x x